Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. (14242 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by AkinPhysicist: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

All dz keep happening out of bad decisions we keep making.
We made a bad decision by engaging in d first coup.
We made aanother bad decision by going to war.
We made another bad decision by supporting Obj who denied us federal presence instead if supporting Buahri , added to the fact that as at that time his running mates were igbos.
We made another bad decision by supporting Gej who did nothing for our region by helping us come out of d fedreral neglect.
Now we are making another bad decision by attacking buhari continuosly,when we know it wud affects us nd our region. For how long wud we continue with this bad decisions.

cool Truth! Preach preacher! The clearest thinking Igbo man I have heard from in a very long time cool
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by AkinPhysicist: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
XieXie:
It's is quite laughable to see the extent you people go against the Biafran State.

The Biafran Igbo's are simply asking for a referendum.

Is it too difficult to conduct?

Stop threatening Biafran's with war. nig has never succeeded against Biafra going the part of war.

Call for referendum and see where the choice of the people is.

grin grin grin grin The bolded is the reason why I don't take Ipob yoots seriously grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by discusant: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

How much did Okoroawusa pay you to start this thead?

Lol
Okoroawusa won't even have time for morons like that.
Imo and Anambra states are the heartbeat of Biafra.
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by discusant: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

All dz keep happening out of bad decisions we keep making.
We made a bad decision by engaging in d first coup.
We made aanother bad decision by going to war.
We made another bad decision by supporting Obj who denied us federal presence instead if supporting Buahri , added to the fact that as at that time his running mates were igbos.
We made another bad decision by supporting Gej who did nothing for our region by helping us come out of d fedreral neglect.
Now we are making another bad decision by attacking buhari continuosly,when we know it wud affects us nd our region. For how long wud we continue with this bad decisions.

You needed to be taken to under a tree in Kano or Sokoto so that an Almajiri who never attended primarily school can lecture you on "Nigeria's political process and how it is influenced by Nigeria's Rigged Political Structure, 101."

That you might have attended up to Primary Six education (juddging you from what you wrote down here) and Seun of NL provided you space to scribble these words - don't let these confuse you. You have absolutely no idea how Nigeria you live in operates.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
discusant:

You needed to be taken to under a tree in Kano or Sokoto so that an Almajiri who never attended primarily school can lecture you on "Nigeria's political process and how it is influenced by Nigeria's Rigged Political Structure, 101."

That you might have attended up to Primary Six education (juddging you from what you wrote down here) and Seun of NL provided you space to scribble these words - don't let these confuse you. You have absolutely no idea how Nigeria you live in operates.
I guess u re one of doz who beleive Buhari was able to win Jonathan tru rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by fabuloz1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Op who are you?
Who is your father?
Where are u from in imo state?
The rest are just insukts from a brainlessfellow.
I said interprete and give me answers,why are you hell-bent in dodging this?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
fabuloz1:
I said interprete and give me answers,why are you hell-bent in dodging this?
Go nd seat down.
Even if i speak in amadioha tongue ur thinking wont change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by fabuloz1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Go nd seat down.
Even if i speak in amadioha tongue ur thinking wont change

You haven't still answer the question, all i can see is a small kid trying to get attention. Well,there's no need wailing over spilt milk. Like someone said, Anambra and Imo are the heartbeats of biafraland. When the time comes,it either you belong or go exile. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by discusant: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Imo

If you go to Imo state and say what you have been saying, are you fully convinced that you can come out?
You don't seem to be mentally healthy judging from what you write here.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
fabuloz1:

You haven't still answer the question, all i can see is a small kid trying to get attention. Well,there's no need wailing over spilt milk. Like someone said, Anambra and Imo are the heartbeats of biafraland. When the time comes,it either you belong or go exile. kiss
I wud go on exile from my land, me a son of d soil.
E be like say to die dae hungry all of una way be ipob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by fabuloz1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

I wud go on exile from my land, me a son of d soil.
E be like say to die dae hungry all of una way be ipob
And you are the one to kill us all I laugh in vowel sounds. Hahahehehihihohohuhu grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
fabuloz1:

And you are the one to kill us all I laugh in vowel sounds. Hahahehehihihohohuhu grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing.
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Au gae mae unu vum nanya
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by Xflint(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
Au gae mae unu vum nanya
O ga eme unu vum n'anya. Is that wat u wanted to write?

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Xflint:

I didnt learn how to write igbo in school so am not good at it
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by BVN0: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
As an Imolite, I take serious offence at what the OP is saying here.

Imo state is a full fledged igbo state and would stand with the igbo nation wherever it goes.

It's not our fault that your elders never taught you history.

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by discusant: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

I guess u re one of doz who beleive Buhari was able to win Jonathan tru rigging?

And only the most daft would fail to understand that in Nigeria with millions of younger, better-educated and better presidential materials in 2015, a Buhari emerging as president is abormal.
A daft wouldn't understand the role of the rigged political structure in making Buhari emerge president in the midst of better qualified presidential materials.

A daft wouldn't understand that the political structure is not easy to be restructured again.

A daft wouldn't understand that so long as the present political structure remains, the Buhari, Obasanjo and Jonathan type shall still be emerging president.

A daft wouldn't understand that Biafrans have peered far ahead into the intractable future of Nigeria, therefore decided that restoration of Biafra is the way for the Igbos.

You have time to write and make pages and pages for this moronic thread.

I see myself debased mentally with engaging in this debate with one I believe has the mind set of a Primary School 3 Pupil.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
I would like to give this stern warning to seccessionists and their sympathizers that Imo state is a full fledged state of the federal republic of Nigeria, we might be having some challanges, we might not be there yet, our state might still be under developed but we would always prefer to be Nigerians first before any other nation.

We are igbos to the core and we would continue to be igbos and would always associate ourselves with all who wish igbos well, but since IPOB,Massob and the rest dont want to us to all seat and talk before we under take this Biafran venture, since they hv decided to declare anybody who tells them the truth and decides to rid them of their ignorance as yoruba or hausa/fulani.
Since they dont want to stop this suicide mission we wud keep praying for you and trying to convince you to stop but if you continur and maje progress, please keep my dear imo state out of it.

I am writing this out of being tired of debating issues with ipob on social media and in real life, of recent i watched a video on radio Biafra where one Madukamadu(he is one of the people arrested along side Nnamdi kanu) was shouting that he is not a Nigerian. The only reason he cud give was that Nigeria does not mean anything in his language, and d crowd was supporting him.

Is this a viable reason to seek for seccession, to show u how ignorant and shallow minded most of the followers of radio Biafra are they were all supporting his notion.

I cant say further as am tired, anybody who wants self determination is free to do so and i wish him Goodluck in his or her pursuit but keep Imo state out of it thanks.

So you make sense with this and Mr mmaduka didn't make sense with his opinion right?

That your opinion differ didn't make either of you right or wrong.

To an Igbo man, Nigeria means nothing. In Igbo land the meaning of a name is very essential.

You are right in your opinion, imo is Nigeria but when the time for creation and counter creation of the Nations, you can't stop the people who own imo state from making their choice. The best you can do is inscribe Niger on your roof top.

You can't decide for imo. You can't even decide for your family self.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by discusant: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

I didnt learn how to write igbo in school so am not good at it

Not only that you didn't learn how to write Igbo at school, you learned little or nothing, not even how to communicate effectively in English language.

I bu onye ahia akpa.

You are a snake oil salesman.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by IkpuMmadu: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
So much crazies in nairaland...who is the spokesman of aka owerre seff
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by IkpuMmadu: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
I would like to give this stern warning to seccessionists and their sympathizers that Imo state is a full fledged state of the federal republic of Nigeria, we might be having some challanges, we might not be there yet, our state might still be under developed but we would always prefer to be Nigerians first before any other nation.

We are igbos to the core and we would continue to be igbos and would always associate ourselves with all who wish igbos well, but since IPOB,Massob and the rest dont want to us to all seat and talk before we under take this Biafran venture, since they hv decided to declare anybody who tells them the truth and decides to rid them of their ignorance as yoruba or hausa/fulani.
Since they dont want to stop this suicide mission we wud keep praying for you and trying to convince you to stop but if you continur and maje progress, please keep my dear imo state out of it.

I am writing this out of being tired of debating issues with ipob on social media and in real life, of recent i watched a video on radio Biafra where one Madukamadu(he is one of the people arrested along side Nnamdi kanu) was shouting that he is not a Nigerian. The only reason he cud give was that Nigeria does not mean anything in his language, and d crowd was supporting him.

Is this a viable reason to seek for seccession, to show u how ignorant and shallow minded most of the followers of radio Biafra are they were all supporting his notion.

I cant say further as am tired, anybody who wants self determination is free to do so and i wish him Goodluck in his or her pursuit but keep Imo state out of it thanks.

This is the height of wannabeism...oh you are now onu na ekwuru Oha...can you go to Douglas road or tetlow road and say this ...then come back and continue

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
discusant:

Not only that you didn't learn how to write Igbo at school, you learned little or nothing, not even how to communicate effectively in English language.

I bu onye ahia akpa.

You are a snake oil salesman.
I shud speak english for you.
Its just dat i cant type well as my phone keeps hanging, so try my best to say d little i can.
Se
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by fabuloz1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

So you make sense with this and Mr mmaduka didn't make sense with his opinion right?

That your opinion differ didn't make either of you right or wrong.

To an Igbo man, Nigeria means nothing. In Igbo land the meaning of a name is very essential.

You are right in your opinion, imo is Nigeria but when the time for creation and counter creation of the Nations, you can't stop the people who own imo state from making their choice. The best you can do is inscribe Niger on your roof top.

You can't decide for imo. You can't even decide for your family self.
My brother,thumbs up to you. You've just closed the case cool that's what i wanted telling him but i just wanted him to have fun.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by hamilton62(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

The kind of info i hv abt d civil war u nd 10brainies combined cant stand me.
Ojukwu was defending his people from who?
When Ojukwu knew he cudnt win d war why didnt he give up yet he kept leaving people to die. Anambra had fallen, Enugu had fallen, Aba had fallen, Port harcourt had fallen, calabar fallen yet he was still keen to waste more lives out of his stubborness nd ego.
If he had surrendered when some of this places fell all those lives wont hv been lost.
lols
I can see your personality, balls and brain, it is really stratosphere borne.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

This is the height of wannabeism...oh you are now onu na ekwuru Oha...can you go to Douglas road or tetlow road and say this ...then come back and continue
We don hear all these things tire.
Can u go to dz and dat, yet when u go der nothing.
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by fabuloz1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Xflint:

Bro,thanks for correcting him. I wasn't born and brought up in the east,"croc city dude" cool but i know how this country is structured and wouldn't favour an igbo man. Hence,i want out as my brother's do cool

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by MyGeneration(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
fabuloz1:

My brother,thumbs up to you. You've just closed the case cool that's what i wanted telling him but i just wanted him to habe fun.
Ipob, Biafrans, massob he who has ears let him hear.
We imo ppl do not subscribe to anything dat wud lead to Nigerias break up.
If u want we us to form a group that wud lead to development of igbo land better, if you want us to contribute for any development better.
But secession is off d list.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by An0nimus: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
XieXie:
Imo in diaspora.
Go through the length and breadth of Igbo land. Biafra is thier common identify.
Visit your village, come out in the public square, shout one nig and see what will be left of you.

Yet they are peaceful people who conduct peaceful protests smiley
Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rubbish about IPOB Biafra biko, the FG get off this fight, we'll kill it from within. Stupid, jobless miscreants.
. Umu anu mpoma...
. Let those idiots come face the soldiers in onitsha, ndi onukwu

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by felicitywe(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why r the Yoruba ppl obsessed with Biafra?They create funny thread on Biafra like children.By what they r doing they r making Biafra more popular.From Biafra being forgotten,Igbo ppl no longer hope in Biafra to Biafra will not be achieved.Leave Igbo ppl alone because they r determined ppl and not ariwo ko ni music ppl or empty barrel ppl like Yoruba ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by favick: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Stupid ,nonsense... Idiotic post n writer up....

1 Like

Re: Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. by Yyeske(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
felicitywe:
Why r the Yoruba ppl obsessed with Biafra?They create funny thread on Biafra like children.By what they r doing they r making Biafra more popular.From Biafra being forgotten,Igbo ppl no longer hope in Biafra to Biafra will not be achieved.Leave Igbo ppl alone because they r determined ppl and not ariwo ko ni music ppl or empty barrel ppl like Yoruba ppl.
Will you shut up, why anything anti Biafra is not Igbo, you see why most of us detaste your stupid Biafra. Call me Hausa or Afonja.

Ndi ala

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation / Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.