Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment (840 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Damianbrown(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Our lecturer jus came to class for the first time, and the first thing he did was to give us an assignment without lecturing us. The question is giving me tough time, can some one please help with the answer or maybe a clue, this is the question 'what do you understand by political analysis' and he said it shuldnt be more than a page. Tanks
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by chocolateme(f): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Judging from your threads and posts, Romance section has eaten deep into you that you cannot even try, calm down to first understand what the question means.
You brought your assignment to us here because you know that it can easily be answered by so many people and while the answers are trooping in, you will be busy at the Romance section. Then when its done, you copy it verbatim into your assignment paper and submit even without still analyzing it.
I give it to you today also as assignment to find out what "Political Analysis" is, source for materials on internet, read, understand and write it down to your own understanding so that you can be able to defend it in future.

Option 2

Tell us what you already understand by Political Analysis based on your own research so far so more can be added to your knowledge from here..

3 Likes

Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Mologi(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2016
U be enemy with Google?
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Damianbrown(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Google no dey convience me enough
Mologi:
U be enemy with Google?
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by pdppower: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Judging from your threads and posts, Romance section has eaten deep into you that you cannot even try, calm down to first understand what the question means.
You brought your assignment to us here because you know that it can easily be answered by so many people and while the answers are trooping in, you will be busy at the Romance section. Then when its done, you copy it verbatim into your assignment paper and submit even without still analyzing it.
I give it to you today also as assignment to find out what "Political Analysis" is, source for materials on internet, read, understand and write it down to your own understanding so that you can be able to defend it in future.

Option 2

Tell us what you already understand by Political Analysis based on your own research so far so more can be added to your knowledge from here..
I like your answer that if you were a man, I would have dashed you my gf. But as you be female, I dash you my grandfather.
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Sibrah: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Which school ?
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
pdppower:
I like your answer that if you were a man, I would have dashed you my gf. But as you be female, I dash you my grandfather.
How are you my grandson. So Ur on nairaland!, No much stories wey the girl. E yaf tey since your grand ma died.......
*licking lips*
grin
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by chocolateme(f): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
cummando:

How are you my grandson. So Ur on nairaland!, No much stories wey the girl. E yaf tey since your grand ma died.......
*licking lips*
grin
lol.. Ediot***
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. Ediot***
Ha ! abomicountry. Person grandfather eediot?! Elshaddai in fact El- is- dead

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Damianbrown(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
And who told u i wouldnt analyse provided am being giving the answer. And let me tel u i have been doing my research
chocolateme:

Option 2

Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Rrabbit: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:

Option 2

EXACTLY grin grin grin

I salute u jarè! grin

You are just too much, from today, I go dey look you with love eyes! grin

***infact, come hug me joor!*** grin

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by chocolateme(f): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Damianbrown:
And who told u i wouldnt analyse provided am being giving the answer. And let me tel u i have been doing my research
very very true my brother, so what have u been able to cut out from your research so we can understand from your own perspective of POLITICAL ANALYSIS? I know you can analyze answers given to you here but analyzing it has nothing to to with the FINAL ANSWER because it may still be wrong.
Write down your research details so far, I promise to personally give you all the details I know about it OK..

I want you to really look beyond how big the question grammer is.. POLITICAL.... you already said you can easily ANALYZE once answers are given to you. GBAM!!!!
You have answered the question already.. Since you understand what "ANALYSIS" means, then the word "POLITICS or POLITICAL" can no longer be an issue right
Good, I guess your question has been answered through you and me. I wish you "A" in this assignment. kiss kiss
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by airminem(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Has the pupil learned his lesson? Has he been told the error of his ways by now?
Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by Damianbrown(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Well thanks. I was able to write down something, u influenced it though
chocolateme:
very very true my brother, so what have u been able to cut out from your research so we can understand from your own perspective of POLITICAL ANALYSIS? I know you can analyze answers given to you here but analyzing it has nothing to to with the FINAL ANSWER because it may still be wrong.
Write down your research details so far, I promise to personally give you all the details I know about it OK..

I want you to really look beyond how big the question grammer is.. POLITICAL.... you already said you can easily ANALYZE once answers are given to you. GBAM!!!!
You have answered the question already.. Since you understand what "ANALYSIS" means, then the word "POLITICS or POLITICAL" can no longer be an issue right
Good, I guess your question has been answered through you and me. I wish you "A" in this assignment. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some One Please Help Me Solve This Assignment by HtwoOw: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:

Option 2

Tiri gbosa for you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Jubilates With Akuku-toru PDP As They Clear All Seats - Photos / Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (photos) / AEDC Has Resumed Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.