Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account (2601 Views)

How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App / Sell Your Payoneer Funds Here - Dollars, Pound & Euro / Payoneer account needed (2) (3) (4)

How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by jsp399(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
May still do not know how to transfer their funds from paypal to their payoneer Account, That is why I have decided to share with you how to do so, in Just some minutes!

I made a last transfer of $30 from my paypal to my Payoneer Account without issues, you may want to know how, I have actually shared it on my blog where you learn it for free without having to pay for anything!

Read here: http://www.pronoahtech.com.ng/2016/12/how-to-transfer-paypal-funds-to-your.html
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by aragon4realz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
is it a Nigeria paypal account or u s based account
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by jsp399(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Its a UAE Paypal, Can send and Receive Payments which can be sen to your Nigerian Bank Account (Visa Card) or to your Payoneer Account!

If you need one that can send and receive just like me, Feel free to contact me!

Note: No need for tricks or use of VPN!
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by 1990news: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
I need a payoneer fund

Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by jsp399(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Then go apply for it
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
jsp399:
Its a UAE Paypal, Can send and Receive Payments which can be sen to your Nigerian Bank Account (Visa Card) or to your Payoneer Account!

If you need one that can send and receive just like me, Feel free to contact me!

Note: No need for tricks or use of VPN!

I need a Paypal account. Wouldn't mind if you could create one for me. Let's discuss, check my signature and drop me a mail

Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by 1990news: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
supersystemsng:

I need a Paypal account. Wouldn't mind if you could create one for me. Let's discuss, check my signature and drop me a mail
I have a naija PayPal account, but trying to link my local bank card to it, always proof abortive. What can I do to rectify this.
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 27, 2016
1990news:
I have a naija PayPal account, but trying to link my local bank card to it, always proof abortive. What can I do to rectify this.

I have no idea.. i'm trying to get one myself too. Sowwie
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by jsp399(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Naija Paypal Accounts only you allow you to add your Mastercard, you can't withdraw from it so its kind of not useful!

You can buy the ebook on how to open paypal that sends and receives without change of IP or VPN 100% safe, that's what I have been using for months now without having issues!

its just N2k after getting the ebook you can even make money from it by creating it for others.

see here: http://pronoahguide.com/ebooks and order for yours
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by profpromise: 4:45am On Dec 28, 2016
jsp399:
Naija Paypal Accounts only you allow you to add your Mastercard, you can't withdraw from it so its kind of not useful!

You can buy the ebook on how to open paypal that sends and receives without change of IP or VPN 100% safe, that's what I have been using for months now without having issues!

its just N2k after getting the ebook you can even make money from it by creating it for others.

see here: http://pronoahguide.com/ebooks and order for yours

I will create US PayPal account for you to receive and send funds. You can holla me if you don't mind
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by Springup: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2016
profpromise:

I will create US PayPal account for you to receive and send funds. You can holla me if you don't mind
Why not drop the tutorial here... Let's all benefit

Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by OziRealEstate: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
Hello people, I buy PayPal funds at an affordable rate. Text or Whatsapp me on +2347082314012
Re: How To Transfer Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer Account by Mycasg: 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
Hi

Download The Flash On This Website / . / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free