Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) (2409 Views)

I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Video: Alibaba's Daughter Teaching Efe How To Slide On An Hover Board / Davido DMW Artist Mayorkun & His Girlfriend Practicing Hover Board For The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is my 1st time on the HoverBoard and surprisingly it was an easy ride. Never had to get tutored.

Kinda fun though but looked childish to me.

Lalasticlala

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
video coming soon
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by myfantasies(f): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
U said it looks childish to u

But u r still doing it, nd u still want to send video

SMH

4 Likes

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bros sorry to disappoint, but that looks more like a Segway scooter than a hoverboard.

If it was really a hoverboard it should be able to hover in the air.

2 Likes

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by chillex8(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Men Don suffer
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Bros sorry to disappoint, but that looks more like a Segway scooter than a hoverboard.

anything it's called is good.
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
myfantasies:
U said it looks childish to u
But u r still doing it, nd u still want to send video
SMH
Don't let the head drop please, shake it gently
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:

I agree
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by MrHighSea: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Clap for yourself. Wasted MB.

2 Likes

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol I tried that shiiit once, isn't funny at all
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
The guy behind op b like,see this mad man behaving like a kid.Continue ode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
The guy behind op b like,see this mad man behaving like a kid.Continue ode cheesy

The reason some people don't Excel in life is because they say the wrong words to people that are under FAVOUR, the guy you are looking at is my employee and he put me through the wheel.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by angelTI(f): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
See this one displaying his 'agbayarism' online
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2016
winkmart:

The reason some people don't Excel in life is because they say the wrong words to people that are under FAVOUR, the guy you are looking at is my employee and he put me through the wheel.

May God have mercy on you.
undecided undecided gerrarahia
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided gerrarahia

Ask for forgiveness or else you are under a great blemish that might limit your progress in life. You don't know the grace and unction that is upon me. Don't take this lightly my dear
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2016
angelTI:
See this one displaying his 'agbayarism' online

Nigerians are so clouded by the condition of the country. You don't see fun in things anymore. May God heal our land.
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2016
It looks childish and you still wants to send videos..
Brother Agbaya Kontinue

1 Like

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:
It looks childish and you still wants to send videos..
Brother Agbaya Kontinue

Dont make other peoples fun ur headache, it is a sign the country is not doing much for its citizens. Don't give the country a upper hand, show them u can do without them by using ur time to do creative things and not abuse people having fun out of life online.

If you call me an AGBAYA, i will be happy to answer you. Because I have not had any reason to complain about life.

Everything is goin on fine with me and my family.

Take time to work on how you talk to people online, because you dont know how destiny will bring us together tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by GoggleB(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
winkmart:

Dont make other peoples fun ur headache, it is a sign the country is not doing much for its citizens. Don't give the country a upper hand, show them u can do without them by using ur time to do creative things and not abuse people having fun out of life online.

If you call me an AGBAYA, i will be happy to answer you. Because I have not had any reason to complain about life.

Everything is goin on fine with me and my family.

Take time to work on how you talk to people online, because you dont know how destiny will bring us together tomorrow
You said it looks childish to you...
And a grown up man doing what a child should be doing is called what?
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:

You said it looks childish to you...
And a grown up man doing what a child should be doing is called what?

Continue to hate, so you don't play with kids as if you are their mates. Kids run from people like you. I don't think I will let someone of your calibre spoil my day.

I have a lot of fun to catch today. God has been good to me, I live in Nigeria as though am in paradise. Bless you
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Malayy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
see attire.. tufia!
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
All work and no play make Winkmart a dull guy. Anyway, don't get fractured ankle or broken teeth
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by winkmart: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
All work and no play make Winkmart a dull guy. Anyway, don't get fractured ankle or broken teeth

Lolzzz, you are funny, but am not dull sha
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by WestPaidAMG(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
This your jean ehn grin grin shocked
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by Disneylady(f): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2016
ride on bro don't mind dem haters

chai! Nairalanders and bashing be like, where this Zuma pic dey sef
Re: My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2016
So wat should we do wit dis. And how is dis news undecided.. u cm cc lala join grin

(1) (Reply)

45-year-old Kate Henshaw Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Meet Pastor Who Wants To Eat Nicky Minaj’s Ass This Sunday (photos) / Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.