Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Not Seeing Her Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Not Seeing Her Period (641 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Seeing Her Period by zinco: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
My wife suppose her mense on 7 of this month but up till now she has not seen it, what is the problem. plz adice me

Her last mense started on 15th of October, 2009.
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by ifytess(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
hello mrs man pls just exersice soome patience ,she will soon see her peroid.
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by sweetpie23: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
a doctor advice will be better.
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
just be patient, its not yet 28 days. you can take n home pregnancy test while you wait.
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by zinco: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thank you all for your contributions. But she saw her last period for two days against three days, while this month she did not see it as at now.
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by lovelynk(f): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
she might be pregnant.it might be that the last menses was actually implatation bleeding.
same thing happened to me wn i was preganant.i saw my menses 4 two days and d month nothing.by time i went for a test t was 6 wks.
kip ur fingers crossed
Re: Not Seeing Her Period by zinco: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
Is it advisable for to go for scan, so that we can be sure of how many weeks the pregnant is. She has done home pregnant text and it was negative but as man I want her to go for scan with that I can how many week the baby is.

Plz i need an urgent reply.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Remove Spot / Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach / Kick out that aids now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.