Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost (32171 Views)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by SIRmanjar(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

Sorry bro stand on ur own.so atiku will continue were d goat in asorock stoppd.Do u tink yorubaz are flat headz dat u can jst use ad dump?we want presidency or nothing.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by tigerclaws: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2016
sade1994:

Lol
I'm sure most of them don't even mean or take to heart all these their e fights..they're just having fun. ...
I've met more igbo people than Yoruba people courtesy of where I live. So I'll be deceiving myself if I should engage in tribalism.

kiss

can we marry wink
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Bayusity(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Atiku2019: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Sorry bro stand on ur own.so atiku will continue were d goat in asorock stoppd.Do u tink yorubaz are flat headz u can jst use ad dump?we want presidency or nothing.

Atiku is more liberal and accommodating cool

Kudos To The Great Jagaban
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Atiku2019: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Mr atiku 2019,dat gay atiku will neva eva b president,itz the turn of the west to produce the president.no nothinger 4 president come 2019 man.

I'm not Standing with you bro...

I Stand With the Great Jagaban smiley
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
sade1994:

Lol
I'm sure most of them don't even mean or take to heart all these their e fights..they're just having fun. ...
I've met more igbo people than Yoruba people courtesy of where I live. So I'll be deceiving myself if I should engage in tribalism.
Nice settled then.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by adedehinbo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Basalt:

You were saying something but just ended up spewing rubbish the moment you said IGBOS will join Yorubas in their dead AD party.

An average SS/SE prefers an Hausa man to an afonja man.

SS/SE is PDP

north is APC

SW is AD.

Its impossible to ever unite with a betrayal again.
I rather vote for Buhari in 2019 than voting an afonja inspired party.
Nothing sincere, straightforward and trustworthy comes from afonja land
ur opinion though
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by abiambo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
i will call you
afanide:
They should take things easy

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT
SERIOUS.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Jesusloveyou: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in the emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

is not even upto four state, it is two and half state because ogun is not among and oyo is partly not among

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by afanide: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
abiambo:
i will call you

Materials are involved o..... Dont think it is a free package. I know Nigerians like free thing cheesy
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by abiambo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
OyA leave am na
afanide:

Materials are involved o..... Dont think it is a free package. I know Nigerians like free thing cheesy
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by afanide: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
abiambo:
OyA leave am na

It's NOT for every1 as i said ealier. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.
U need free info? use GOOGLE if at all you will even get what you want.....
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by kolexy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phrankin:
No point forming strong man here. These northerners are fvcking your champion, the jagaban of western Nigeria politics and we the easterners are offering to deliver you and your champion from bondage and you're here forming tough. You think you're doing me? You're doing yourself.

Lol
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ShinnBet: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Ondo no be Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths / Buhari Receives Outgoing Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.