Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds (3586 Views)

Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by omofunaab(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Dehydrated monkey.
Tinubu's candidate won in Lagos.
I am not an APC or PDP mumu like you.

That guy is being paid for what he is doing
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2016
omofunaab:

frustrated wailer u are still pained hmm. Continue ur ranting jare.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2016
omofunaab:

The guy that called you a slave isn't far from the truth.

First of all, Segun Abraham congratulated akeredolu after the primary thinking akeredolu won fairly but olushola oke and ajayi borrofice discovered there was fraud perpetrated during primaries.

Segun Abraham did the right thing by utilizing the internal mechanism of settling disputes. He petitioned the electoral appeal panel of the APC, the electoral appeal panel discovered fraud in the primaries and realized that the delegates list was tampered with. So they called for a cancellation of the primary and ordered for a fresh one. Why did Apc ignore the report of the appeal panel which they set up? Tinubu as a reasonable politician didn't say anything until the report of the appeal panel was thrown out by Oyegun. That is wrong. You don't do that in politics. There should be internal democracy.

I don't see tinubu as a dictator instead tinubu is a political mentor. He identifies political talents and ensure the right people are voted into power. Lagos state became the sixth largest economy in Africa just recently. But all tinubu's nominees for ministers were rejected and look at where our economy is today. .look at babatunde Fowler doing wonderfully well at FIRS.. He is a tinubu boy. The cabal in abuja has failed to identify talents to move our economy. ..Amosun couldn't have been governor of ogun state if not for tinubu and many others.. Awolowo also did what tinubu did But can you say Awolowo is a dictator?

This is politics bro, tinubu has the right to support whoever he wishes. Tinubu supporting someone doesn't mean he is a dictator..

But when he's trying to impose a candidate against the wishes of the majority then that's when you can say someone is a dictator but in this case tinubu hasn't done so.

See let me tell you, tinubu still remains the indisputable leader of south west politics and there's nothing anybody can do about that.
I stay in ogun state and i can tell you tinubu is more popular than amosun himself.. I come from ward 11 in abeokuta north local government. That's amosun's and obasanjo's ward in abeokuta. APC can't win ogun state with amosun in control. ..that's a fact.. Ask anybody living in ogun state here
so tinubu called for cancellation of the primary election when we know d election was peaceful and credible. Hope u know that d election was monitored by a sitting governor of jigawa state. D primary election was live and direct. No mago mago at all. Each and everyone knows d body odour of tinubu dictatorship that's why a lot of politicians have been avoiding him. Tinubu is old in politics. He should kindly go and rest. He should handle it to the young ones that's coming.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by bolinxman: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Ifako Ijaye Federal constituency Bye election total Results..APC-7652...PDP-1736.congrats Hon.Olaitan Akinwunmi Our Flag bearer.
You're somehow not consistent.I've seen your various analysis on this platform,they are disjointed analysis.
For record purpose,Aregbe and Bola Ilori supported Oke during the APC primary election,their support for Oke predates the primary election ,Aregbe's plan was for Ilori to deputise Oke.I'm from Ondo state,not an outsider.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by omofunaab(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
so tinubu called for cancellation of the primary election when we know d election was peaceful and credible. Hope u know that d election was monitored by a sitting governor of jigawa state. D primary election was live and direct. No mago mago at all. Each and everyone knows d body odour of tinubu dictatorship that's why a lot of politicians have been avoiding him. Tinubu is old in politics. He should kindly go and rest. He should handle it to the young ones that's coming.

You are not wise..

Because it was aired live doesn't mean anything.

We are talking about tampering of delegates list.. That's fraud and you can't even detect that when viewing on television sef. ..

A sitting governor supervising the conduct of an election doesn't mean it will be free and fair.. .C'mon use your brain na.

The real issue here is why was the delegates list tampered with?

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
johnnyessence
why do like using abusive words when I told you what will happen in osun in 2018.
you don't need to abuse me .
so u think aregbe candidate is from the west,you are a joker.
FYI am based in osun .
you've not said amen to my prayer ooooo.
May God run your life the way Aregbesola is running Osun State .(amen)
waiting for yours.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by OAUTemitayo: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
omofunaab:

Obviously
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
omofunaab:

You are not wise..

Because it was aired live doesn't mean anything.

We are talking about tampering of delegates list.. That's fraud and you can't even detect that when viewing on television sef. ..

A sitting governor supervising the conduct of an election doesn't mean it will be free and fair.. .C'mon use your brain na.

The real issue here is why was the delegates list tampered with?
you are still not satisfied with my points baaaa. If a sitting governor doesn't report any case of fraud in the delegates list, so pls where's the fault hmmmm. It is you that you don't use your brain hmmmm. I have reply you with good points here u are still not satisfied hmmm. Keep ranting. Tinubu has lose his popularity in sw politics for what he did in ondo state gubernatorial election. And let me tell you here without tinubu d sw people will survive and succeed. We are not submitted to selfish and greedy politician tinubu.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:
johnnyessence
why do like using abusive words when I told you what will happen in osun in 2018.
you don't need to abuse me .
so u think aregbe candidate is from the west,you are a joker.
FYI am based in osun .
you've not said amen to my prayer ooooo.
May God run your life the way Aregbesola is running Osun State .(amen)
waiting for yours.
u are still pained baaaa. Another pictures of his giant stride projects his coming so u can wail and rant as much as you can. The man that will succeed ogbeni will be notified next yeÀr or early 2018. Up till today APC is soaring high in the state of osun. Ogbeni has build the confidence in people's heart to the extent that they can never be brain wash again. People are more wiser by the day. Write it down today APC will win in landslide victory in 2018 gubernatorial election. Pdp will not smell that seat. Osun state is different from any other state in south west so keep wailing and ranting ok. Ogbeni keep soaring high.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

Obviously
u can always rant and wail all over the thread nothing to offer the general public. Each and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still pained baaaa. Another pictures of his giant stride projects his coming so u can wail and rant as much as you can. The man that will succeed ogbeni will be notified next yeÀr or early 2018. Up till today APC is soaring high in the state of osun. Ogbeni has build the confidence in people's heart to the extent that they can never be brain wash again. People are more wiser by the day. Write it down today APC will win in landslide victory in 2018 gubernatorial election. Pdp will not smell that seat. Osun state is different from any other state in south west so keep wailing and ranting ok. Ogbeni keep soaring high.

johnnyessence
I usually laugh at your stupidity.
you abused Tinubu and praised AreGgbe.
what is the difference between the two.
godfather and godson.
in 2018 how are you sure that your paymaster will be in APC by then.
secondly APC will not present Aregbe candidate to inec because Aregbe is the Godson to their enemy Tinubu.
And for your information Oyetola from central is your paymaster candidate.
Oyetola is from central and Tinubus cousin.
Our candidate from the west Uncle to omo baba olowo is in the camp of the cabals that delivered ondo to buhari.
Now tell me how Aregbe your paymaster stooge will become the gov in 2018.

May God run your life the way Aregbesola is running Osun State amen
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:

johnnyessence
I usually laugh at your stupidity.
you abused Tinubu and praised AreGgbe.
what is the difference between the two.
godfather and godson.
in 2018 how are you sure that your paymaster will be in APC by then.
secondly APC will not present Aregbe candidate to inec because Aregbe is the Godson to their enemy Tinubu.
And for your information Oyetola from central is your paymaster candidate.
Oyetola is from central and Tinubus cousin.
Our candidate from the west Uncle to omo baba olowo is in the camp of the cabals that delivered ondo to buhari.
Now tell me how Aregbe your paymaster stooge will become the gov in 2018.

May God run your life the way Aregbesola is running Osun State amen
don't get me wrong here ok. Empty barrel maketh the loudest noise hmmmmm. I only hate the lifestyle of politics tinubu is playing hmmmmm. And besides ogbeni is different ok. His lifestyle of politics is different. The man chief gboyega oyetola is from iragbiji in boripe lg is now the present chief of staff to the governor. So pls don't fused things here ok. Chief oyetola will have to queue ok. The next man that will take over from ogbeni will come from osun west senatorial district hmmmm. That's how we have been sharing the governors position hmmmm. And for your information again the person is a christian so pls get ur fact right before typing your trash here ok. The man will be unveiled to general public on next year or early 2018. Get this straight, oyinlola spent 7 and half years in osun state government and he's from okuku in osun central senatorial district. No doubt APC is winning in landslide victory in 2018 gubernatorial election. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep moving forward ok.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
don't get me wrong here ok. Empty barrel maketh the loudest noise hmmmmm. I only hate the lifestyle of politics tinubu is playing hmmmmm. And besides ogbeni is different ok. His lifestyle of politics is different. The man chief gboyega oyetola is from iragbiji in boripe lg is now the present chief of staff to the governor. So pls don't fused things here ok. Chief oyetola will have to queue ok. The next man that will take over from ogbeni will come from osun west senatorial district hmmmm. That's how we have been sharing the governors position hmmmm. And for your information again the person is a christian so pls get ur fact right before typing your trash here ok. The man will be unveiled to general public on next year or early 2018. Get this straight, oyinlola spent 7 and half years in osun state government and he's from okuku in osun central senatorial district. No doubt APC is winning in landslide victory in 2018 gubernatorial election. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep moving forward ok.

May God run your life the way aregbe is running osun state.
just say amen to this prayer.
wailing wailer+ masturbating zombie
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:

May God run your life the way aregbe is running osun state.
just say amen to this prayer.
wailing wailer+ masturbating zombie
frustrated wailer u are still in pain sorry oo. The Lord will visiit. Pls how much is your Akara. Lol
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
frustrated wailer u are still in pain sorry oo. The Lord will visiit. Pls how much is your Akara. Lol

Johnnyessence
May GOD run your life the way aregbese is running osun state.amen

#Wailing wailer
#Masturbating masturbator
#supporter of APC
#Zombieing zombie
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence

I want to use Fela song to see u off
Zombie ooooo zombie ooo
Zombie no go talk unless u tell am to talk
Zombie
Zombie no go go unless u tell am to go
Zombie
Joro jara jo
Go and die
Zombie
Go and quench
Zombie .....

Lastly
May you be a partaker of All the prayers the workers and pensioners of OSUN STATE ARE PRAYING FOR AREGBESOLA. AMEN.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:
Johnnyessence

I want to use Fela song to see u off
Zombie ooooo zombie ooo
Zombie no go talk unless u tell am to talk
Zombie
Zombie no go go unless u tell am to go
Zombie
Joro jara jo
Go and die
Zombie
Go and quench
Zombie .....

Lastly
May you be a partaker of All the prayers the workers and pensioners of OSUN STATE ARE PRAYING FOR AREGBESOLA. AMEN.
not difficult to spot a big frustrated wailer. Each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. U will continue to type trash cos u are ingrate. You proof stupidity cos u have nothing to offer the general public. Wailing all over thread. More pics of the giant stride project will be coming again tomorrow then u will know the level of your reasoning is very low. Keep wailing jare. (M. U will wail and rant very well. U have not see anything yet hmmmmm.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
not difficult to spot a big frustrated wailer. Each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. U will continue to type trash cos u are ingrate. You proof stupidity cos u have nothing to offer the general public. Wailing all over thread. More pics of the giant stride project will be coming again tomorrow then u will know the level of your reasoning is very low. Keep wailing jare. (M. U will wail and rant very well. U have not see anything yet hmmmmm.

That pay check you collecting from Aregbesola is stopping this december.so brace up for real hustle.
Hustle is real.
If you arent a disgrace to the youth, kabiru is enjoying his opon imo loot and u wailing over nairaland about aregbe this aregbe that.hope aregbe has not use your destiny for his own popularity.
You dont have any thing on nairaland than to abuse people so that ur paycheck will arrive at the end of the month.
Dont worry aregbe tenure will soon end and we see wetin u go chop.but am promising u no more paycheck for u again.
Hope uve collected last month paycheck,if not contact semiu okanlawon.
#wailing wailer
#janjanweed
#masturbating masturbator
#zombism zombie
#afoonja
#dullard
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:

That pay check you collecting from Aregbesola is stopping this december.so brace up for real hustle.
Hustle is real.
If you arent a disgrace to the youth, kabiru is enjoying his opon imo loot and u wailing over nairaland about aregbe this aregbe that.hope aregbe has not use your destiny for his own popularity.
You dont have any thing on nairaland than to abuse people so that ur paycheck will arrive at the end of the month.
Dont worry aregbe tenure will soon end and we see wetin u go chop.but am promising u no more paycheck for u again.
Hope uve collected last month paycheck,if not contact semiu okanlawon.
#wailing wailer
#janjanweed
#masturbating masturbator
#zombism zombie
#afoonja
#dullard
frustrated wailer always wailing all over the internet. No point to make but to wail all the time. You will wail till ogbeni finish his tenure till twenty eighteen. You have not see anything yet. ApC will again in twenty eighteen governorship election then you will know you will have to increase your wailing and ranting. I don't know who's paying you that you are unable to think well. All you know is to wail. Wail as much as you can jare. You have nothing to offer the general public.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence Come and receive your paycheck at abeere tommorrow. But na afusa oooooo. You didnt rant and wail very well in november thats y ure being paid afusa.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:
Johnnyessence
Come and receive your paycheck at abeere tommorrow.
But na afusa oooooo.
You didnt rant and wail very well in november thats y ure being paid afusa.
at least that half salary will be used to buy akara. Half akara is better than none. Keep wailing jare. Frustrated wailer spotted. Another pics will be uploaded tomorrow then u will know you will have improve your wailing.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by alakara(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at least that half salary will be used to buy akara. Half akara is better than none. Keep wailing jare. Frustrated wailer spotted. Another pics will be uploaded tomorrow then u will know you will have improve your wailing.

How much is aregbe paying u per post?
Peanuts i guess.
Maybe Crumbs.
But i believe aregbe cant hire u,maybe ure hired by one of the state boys or rather youre one .
Your choice of words are so poor and incoherent.
“trash ,wailing wailer, frustrated wailer.

I bet if hunger will not kill you if you dont post anything about aregbe for a week.

I challenge u not to post anything about him for a week and if u will not die of hunger.
Prove me wrong .
Am done cos your use of words are shallow like an nce graduate.
May GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY AREGBE IS RUNNING OSUN.
MAY SATAN LOOT YOUR BLESSING THE WAY AREGBE LOOTED OSUN DRY.
MAY U ENJOY ALL THE GOODIES OSUN PENSIONER AND CIVIL SERVANT ARE ENJOYING.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE OSUN TEACHERS‘S LIFE.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Johnnyessence(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
alakara:

How much is aregbe paying u per post?
Peanuts i guess.
Maybe Crumbs.
But i believe aregbe cant hire u,maybe ure hired by one of the state boys or rather youre one .
Your choice of words are so poor and incoherent.
“trash ,wailing wailer, frustrated wailer.

I bet if hunger will not kill you if you dont post anything about aregbe for a week.

I challenge u not to post anything about him for a week and if u will not die of hunger.
Prove me wrong .
Am done cos your use of words are shallow like an nce graduate.
May GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY AREGBE IS RUNNING OSUN.
MAY SATAN LOOT YOUR BLESSING THE WAY AREGBE LOOTED OSUN DRY.
MAY U ENJOY ALL THE GOODIES OSUN PENSIONER AND CIVIL SERVANT ARE ENJOYING.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE OSUN TEACHERS‘S LIFE.
u will always be pained and frustrated with the development that's happening in the state of osun. No hope for you oooo. It is non of your business if am promoting my state. It is non of your business if am posting good things of my state. U are pained and run down with the drastic development that's happening in the state of osun. U are copying and pasting all the time. No point to add but to abuse one another. It is a pity you can't offer anything here. I will be giving you and other wailers sleepless night here. Just try and type your trash ok. Empty barrel wailer. You are juist making stupid noise here. The way you have access to the internet I also have it too. Your whole life is to curse people and bnot speaking good things about them. Hope you don sell your bean cake finish. If I post anything online is none of your fucking business.
Re: Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
and he couldnt do anything to secuee ondo state lipsrsealed
he promised not to interfere

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Disgraced Themselves Again Uses A Russian Company Property As Nigeria@60 Logo / Aisha Yesufu: The Hijab-wearing Revolutionary. Picture / Dele Momodu Shares Tinubu Quote After Scoring Zero In PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.