Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher (13159 Views)

Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / China's CRCC To Build A University In Lagos Or Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Feeling.. .. Did i even had any of those during my time
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2016
I felt none of these.
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by triggerhqppy: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
phlamesG:

Please how did you bold some of the words?

To Bolden words use this format.

"[b ] " input the words you want to Bolden here
"[/b] " (without the quote and without space)

N.B make sure u don't leave a space btw the starting "] and ["

1 Like

Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Visit [url]..com[/url] for your entertainment news and music download/upload.

Advertising for free is on going. Send details to @gmail.com

Design ad banners like that : send details to @gmail.com

Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Damibiz(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
The feeling of dissappointment when u write ur first semester Examez nd discover dat ur GP is 1.09.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha...year one na disease
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by YhungPablo(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. He didn't get the jerk. I'm sure he meant unilorite tho
I think he's a fresher.
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by YhungPablo(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
drboye:
jjc
The Real One.. Confirm fresher..
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Jay542(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2016
YhungPablo:

I think he's a fresher.
Lmaoo cheesy
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
the only feeling u should have is how to get good grades
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by Djbond(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
well,, all these things are not new talking of stressed, loneliness, proud, happiness and excitement because I live alone in a room apartment and I can tell you that I've deal with them all... even though I'm single. so when I get to the uni now, it won't be strange
Re: 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher by browniecay: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
pocohantas:
Regret
When you are in your final year first semester and your GP can't flash MTN to MTN.
You would be filled with regrets, wishing you worked harder, partied less and had better grades.

Choi....If the GP can't flash Mtn to Mtn, how d cgpa wan look like ooo? E no go fit send the free pls call me...grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS. Best Way To Check Ur JAMB Result Without Getting Errors / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? / FUTA Commences 2016/2017 Academic Session- Resumption Date Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.