Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. (946 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) / Get A Professional Writer For Your Academic Papers, Research Projects, Thesis, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by uzowulu8(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
I happened to come across these pictures on my Facebook wall.

I recalled how I fell sick after my project defence because of the stressful experience I passed through in making my research.

At the end of the day, it all ends up in dustbins...
All the efforts
All the research done
All the money wasted
All the insults from harsh supervisors
All the pain nd sleepless nights.

Add yours.

University of Calabar.... What a disgrace to the need for
academics.

Meanwhile, let me continue reading the book.. "RICH DAD AND POOR DAD.

No need for going to school anymore!!!

Lala.... This is front page material.
It's not snake thread or lion thread tongue I happened to come across these pictures on my Facebook wall.

I recalled how I fell sick after my project defence because of the stressful experience I passed through in making my research.

At the end of the day, it all ends up in dustbins...
All the efforts
All the research done
All the money wasted
All the insults from harsh supervisors
All the pain nd sleepless nights.

Add yours.

University of Calabar.... What a disgrace to the need for
academics.

Meanwhile, let me continue reading the book.. "RICH DAD AND POOR DAD.

No need for going to school anymore!!!

Lala.... This is front page material.
It's not snake thread or lion thread

Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by Iamvictor(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
This can't happen in Great IFE #TeamOAU

1 Like

Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by LordIsaac(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is the result of a paper-dependent system and ingrained plagiarism.....nothing new!
Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by uzowulu8(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
I felt like.... After my hard earned research. They should just tell to produce only one copy instead of three nd it ends this way

no value for education and research
Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by iHart(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Terrible...

1 Like

Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Aboki used my own to tie suya for me.

1 Like

Re: Research Projects Found In Dustbin.. Check Out The University. by RabidCuriosity(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2016
That's because the lecturers you actually submit your reserches to don't read it, they just make you go through it as a normal graduate routine. In more advanced climes these researches are actual "research" and are perused for advancements. Infact some of them even patent their researches to make sure its not duplicated.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption / 20 Weird English Words / Public Secondary School Students Are Producing More Thugs Than Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.