Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge (3763 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / My Fx Diary! Forex Traders Lounge / CBN Endorses SSS Raid On Currency traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by deasy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Due to popular demand by all and sundry who in one way or another deal with currency/e-currency exchange, this thread is for you FOR A HAPPY AND SAFE DEALINGS

I implore all who will are seeking to do deals in here to do so with ALL HONEST INTENTION AND SINCERITY. Together, let's stop THE FAKE DEALERS/SCAMMERS.

If you had dealings with some EXCHANGERS;

And it goes well -- kindly share your story and rate him/her smiley
And if it doesn't turn out well -- kindly share your story here...LET'S HELP EACH OTHER

You smell something fishy, you speak up/report.
Any deal too good to be true, probably is.
Conduct your due diligence before you deal.
....and most importantly, you buy and sell at your own risk.

.......and I implore all to stop derailing other threads simply because they want to sell and make their currency prices/ads known.

Nairaland still has rules & regulations, if in doubt.......read it again.

You're all invited.
Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by deasy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yesterday i did BTC (bitcoin) transaction with Norlac for the first time...it went well, he is a sure guy -- He delivered very fast![/b]

I RATE HIM 5 STAR

Cc:
Norlac

Who have YOU done transaction with share and rate them here

Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by Drlaw(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2016
@my first transaction here I sold skrill to
c.c Toluweety I was a bit skeptical to send first and reading from his trend and his shares and like I found out good name what more than gold sometime.

And also singopre1..., yesterday morning was my first time with Tabbaz where eniolaamoda, Harrytellme and host of others as been making my trading successful here and I am proud of them all.. I will suggest to the admin there should be a donation link somewhere on this site.

3 Likes

Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by Tabbaz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Drlaw:
@my first transaction here I sold skrill to
c.c Toluweety I was a bit skeptical to send first and reading from his trend and his shares and like I found out good name what more than gold sometime.

And also singopre1..., yesterday morning was my first time with Tabbaz where eniolaamoda, Harrytellme and host of others as been making my trading successful here and I am proud of them all.. I will suggest to the admin there should be a donation link somewhere on this site.

Nice deal bro

2 Likes

Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by deasy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tabbaz:

Nice deal bro

Tabbaz God bless you jare...will reach you soon
Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by deasy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
deasy:
Yesterday i did BTC (bitcoin) transaction with Norlac for the first time...it went well, he is a sure guy -- He delivered very fast![/b]

I RATE HIM 5 STAR

Cc:
Norlac
Chartey
Chiefkpokp
gentlesas
colonel20
bolayei
sunboy

Who have YOU done transaction with share and rate them here
Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by deasy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
***SCAMMERS UPDATE***

1. MUSA ANGAU

DIAMOND ACCOUNT DETAILS;
ACCT NAME: ABIGAIL ANGAU MUSA
AMOUNT SCAMMED: #52,500
CONTACTS: 0900105462, 08025602609

BEWARE!!!
Re: Currency/e-currency Traders Lounge by puskin: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016

(1)

Regal Seaview Estate (property For Sale) / Customs Licensed Clearance Agent. / NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.