Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls Help With This Android Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help With This Android Wahala (1382 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / What Is This Android ICON? / Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With This Android Wahala by general111(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
A friend of mine bought a new model android phone named,kimfly E3..ever since she bought the phone,it has been pretty difficult for her to install too many apps.what I discovered lately, was that the phone had an internal memory of 4gb but it reads 20mb on the fender.in other words,it has an internal memory of 20mb instead of 4gb which is why only about two apps can be installed.
Pls what could be the problem of the phone,and a possible solution.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by saxwizard(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
sell am buy curve 2
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by general111(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
saxwizard:
sell am buy curve 2
seriously?
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by krozay(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
The thing is that u bought trash

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by weblord1900: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
That's why you are always advised to contact an experienced phone users before making a purchase.

Buy another one with enough memory..
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by PhonePlanet(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
always buy known brands. una no hear. dey find cheap phones. its to buy another one o.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kimfly is trash..... When tecno and itel dy
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by general111(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Una no dey help matters at all..I just need help on what to do.she is really in distress now.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
general111:
Una no dey help matters at all..I just need help on what to do.she is really in distress now.
its the ram that decides how many applications you can install..... Input like 4-8gb memory card then go to settings >Storage.... You will see PREFERRED INSTALL LOCATION..... Choose Removable SD card.... Then any app u install will be on the memory card
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by general111(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
gbestwilliams:
its the ram that decides how many applications you can install..... Input like 4-8gb memory card then go to settings >Storage.... You will see PREFERRED INSTALL LOCATION..... Choose Removable SD card.... Then any app u install will be on the memory card
I have done that but Ita still not working.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
root the phone, uninstall some useless system apps or force~move them to Mc card. just root with kingroot app and do the latter with link2SD app
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
general111:
I have done that but Ita still not working.
Wait.... What's the ram first and what's the response you get when installing an app
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mustiboy:
root the phone, uninstall some useless system apps or force~move them to Mc card. just root with kingroot app and do the latter with link2SD app
haha ..... Root kimfly? ... Bros no try am.... Kuku throway for river
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Mustiboy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
gbestwilliams:
haha ..... Root kimfly? ... Bros no try am.... Kuku throway for river
that quote, I guess, wasn't meant 4 you.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by weblord1900: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
gbestwilliams:

Jesus! ...who told you that it's the ram that decides how many applications you can install..
Your idea is correct though.. .
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
weblord1900:

Jesus! ...who told you that it's the ram that decides how many applications you can install..
Your idea is correct though.. .
just dont allow me talk...... A phone of 512mb ram cant install much apps as a 1gb phone..... Not that the phone will resist it but it will slow down the phone efficiency... Wise up

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by general111(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
gbestwilliams:

Wait.... What's the ram first and what's the response you get when installing an app
I am told it cannot be installed.it is a 512mb ram phone.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by weblord1900: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
[s]
gbestwilliams:
just dont allow me talk...... A phone of 512mb ram cant install much apps as a 1gb phone..... Not that the phone will resist it but it will slow down the phone efficiency... Wise up
[/s]

Why have you refuse to learn.
RAM doesn't determine phone storage but it's speed. If I have a phone of 512mb ram +4gb internal storage ..i can install as many as many app l like but the problem is that my phone will be too slow because the ram won't be enough as all the app have taken part of the ram. Especially apps that run on background.

The OP phone has 512ram but his internal storage is too low.. and that's where the app is stored.
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Baroba(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2016
weblord1900:
[s][/s]

RAM doesn't determine phone storage but it's speed. If I have a phone of 512mb ram +4gb internal storage ..i can install as many as many app l like but the problem is that my phone will be too slow because the ram won't be enough as all the app have taken part of the ram. Especially apps that run on background.

The OP phone has 512ram but his internal storage is too low.. and that's where the app is stored.

Well said , the phone in question has specs from 2009, From my little search on google, it seems like its a cheap phone made in India..
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2016
weblord1900:
[s][/s]

we are still saying the same thing... You know there are 256mb ram.....
Since internal memory is low.... I advised him to use 4gb or higher.... Then install apps to sd card not phone

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2016
general111:
I am told it cannot be installed.it is a 512mb ram phone.
but use a memory card now.... I have a friend using such phone and he has whatsapp.... We2012 and other games too
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by weblord1900: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
gbestwilliams:
we are still saying the same thing... You know there are 256mb ram.....
Since internal memory is low.... I advised him to use 4gb or higher.... Then install apps to sd card not phone

It's not connected to RAM in any way
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2016
weblord1900:

It's not connected to RAM in any way
the problem is u not actually getting me

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by Rozaystunna(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Sell it for me 2k
Re: Pls Help With This Android Wahala by seghordy: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Very unfortunate
You could try rooting the phone then downloading Link2sd which allows you to install apps on the sd card memory space instead

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing TECNO Droipad 7D / How Secure Is Face ID On The Iphone X? / My Iphone Is Not Supporting Sim Card, Help Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.