Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo (2261 Views)

"My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) / See How Funke Akindele Twins Celebrate New Year With Their Mother / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
The beautiful actress funke akindele bello
shared a photo of herself tagging the photo
"Aya Skills " meaning the wife of skills.

The beautiful actress who got married recently
have being enjoying her new marriage with JJC.

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/see-how-funke-akindele-bello-describe.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Khd95(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who is she
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Beautiful
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by angelTI(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
I pray this marriage last and she has children... amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Ask4diva(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
See as she fine for dis pix
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by iykekelvins(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pretty woman.
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
I was here
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by nikkypearl(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Who is she
she is the daughter of TY Bello..the photographer
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Khd95(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
eiiyaaaah,she come resemble jenifa,abi dem look alike ni
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
I jst lyk dz lady with everything smiley

1 Like

Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by silverdam(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Funke Akindele Oloyede cancelled...
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by BEENUEL(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
angelTI:
I pray this marriage last and she has children... amen

I don't give a Bleep if her marriage crashes!, the Bolded is my wishes for her...she is really a definition "Workaholic", and she need some brats to inherit her achievement. embarassed
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by BossLadyF(f): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:

Hahahahahaha! Epic reply
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't even know what to say undecided
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by prela(f): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2016
instagram
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by davidmoyes(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
Who is she
Mark Zuckerberg's daughter
Re: See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo by Ask4diva(f): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Are prayer on Facebook tho undecided wondering if she wrote dat prayer herself coz itz sympathetic and pathetic, I was feeling ashamed for her

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Masquerade Popping Champagne At Club Joker Last Night / Daddy Showkey In Tears As He Kicks Off Housing Project At His Old Ghetto [PICS] / Davido Guards By Full Heavy Mopol Squads In His Mansion(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.