Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos (65325 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by floxyluv80(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2016
just imagining how their kids would look like. they really match oooo
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

Among the present service chiefs, two are muslims from the north, pls tell me how many wives they are married to? Or are they also young? As for ur questions, good percentage of Northern muslims are polygamous and they have the right (not reserved pls) to marry 4 wives. Yes, Buhari's daughter is the 3rd/4th wife, and do u have problem with that? If u do, then ur problem has no solution cos it must continue.
U, as a man may even decide not to marry at all, but my question is; if not hate that will not take anyone to anywhere, of what relevance is that to the topic? Marrying more than one wife is permitted in Islam and muslims are not complaining, but u may decide not to marry and that is entirely ur biz.

Always on the defensive.
At least not threatening with a fatwa. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by louiskay(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2016
blackprowler:

But an ADC doesn't mean his parents are one of Nigeria's elite. There is a lot of social mobility in Nigeria. Don't look only at the most wealthy of Nigeria's elites

Bros, this is a marriage of influence. A poor man son cannot marry this lady. Never.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by louiskay(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Boyooosa:
Recently, I have not heard of Sola, the daughter of APC National Chairman weds Iyke, the son of Container Off-loader in Oyingbo market... Amaka why angry Is it that there is no joint that can connect them or or there is no avenue for them to meet, why cry? Am confused angry
the southerners are too "exposed" they have watched too much telemundo and big brother Africa. they don't want listen to their parents again but are busy searching for Romeo and Juliet love type. freedom corrupts.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Princeroyal: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2016
what a handsome soldier,may God bless ur union.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Always on the defensive.
At least not threatening with a fatwa. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nay! Rather than sounding aggressive, why not substantiate ur assertion?
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
the southerners are too "exposed" they have watched too much telemundo and big brother Africa. they don't want listen to their parents again but are busy searching for Romeo and Juliet love type. freedom corrupts.

"Too exposed" indeed. grin grin grin. Too 'exposed' to listen to their 'primitive' and 'unexposed' parents.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
WomanOfRace:
Hmmmmmm i don't know who you guys are leaving us for o..if the rich come marry the rich,handsome come marry the beautiful ones finish,na who go marry us? abi we no be human being?

Yesterday, a guy i met at the supermarket and wanted just a little chat with him,started telling about homo sapiens, How apes were the old man etc....

Isorrite.....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

"Too exposed" indeed. grin grin grin. Too 'exposed' to listen to their 'primitive' and 'unexposed' parents.
obviously you did not get my point. it was not a compliment
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
obviously you did not get my point. it was not a compliment
U got me wrong bro. I got u perfectly. Note the words in inverted comas. I understand the sarcasm and I added mine.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

U got me wrong bro. I got u perfectly. Note the words in inverted comas. I understand the sarcasm and I added mine.
great then. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by lafean20(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
WomanOfRace:
Hmmmmmm i don't know who you guys are leaving us for o..if the rich come marry the rich,handsome come marry the beautiful ones finish,na who go marry us? abi we no be human being?

Yesterday, a guy i met at the supermarket and wanted just a little chat with him,started telling about homo sapiens, How apes were the old man etc....

Isorrite.....
hahahahahaha, this jst made my afternoon.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by lafean20(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Isorrite.....
Ugosample:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
lafean20:

You are welcome o.

Happy Sunday...
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
WomanOfRace:

lol....i'm a nature person,I don't make up,not even wet lips. I go and stay natural all month,all year. I don't like chemicals on my face.

Simple and natural
I like to see a natural beauty too... so since u've blown ur trumpet. can we talk further.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Guffaz: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Look to Guffaz for top notch decor...

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:

I like to see a natural beauty too... so since u've blown ur trumpet. can we talk further.

Hahahaha i didn't say natural beauty,being natural doesn't mean beauty. One can be natural beauty or natural ugly.
My own is manageable small
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Habeebsalisu1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
The rich will always marry dem self
This is CORRUPTION ooo

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by blackprowler: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
louiskay:

Bros, this is a marriage of influence. A poor man son cannot marry this lady. Never.

Dasrite

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Grundig: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
This guy will gey accelerated promotion
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Happy married life in advance.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by lereinter(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss kiss kiss

All these money bags will just be match making/pairing their children. Can't they diffuse the equation undecided undecided undecided

yu mean to include u abi

have u forgotten that Birds of a feather flock together ....
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by skedy1(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It's a military wedding. It's grand, nothing like it. 10 times better than a white (civilian) wedding.
You are the true son of your father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by bukiboy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
the guy is very handsome

Laveda:
The lady looks so cute. kiss

HML to them..
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by mccaybroewn(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Yesterday, a guy i met at the supermarket and wanted just a little chat with him,started telling me about homo sapiens, How apes were the old man etc....

Isorrite.....

He use style tell you sey you resemble Ape. Heiyaah!!
I feel for you.
He just said #It won't be us,#e no go fit work out between us.
Take heart, GOD go give you the man of your dreams very soon.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
mccaybroewn:

He use style tell you sey you resemble Ape. Heiyaah!! I feel for you. He just said #It won't be us,#e no go fit work out between us. Take heart, GOD go give you the man of your dreams very soon.
Amen,the pain don pass shaa.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2016
kabrud:

Bros, forget that thing. Are u by any chance saying that nlders are the downtroddens? Well, if that is what u are saying, I hereby put it to u that u are wrong, dead wrong. Do u know if the officer is one of the nlders that some of u describe as a religious and tribalistic bigot? Nairalanding is fun and that is how some members take it, nothing more.

Which school produce you? Am talking about the rich. Go back and read the post again. RIP to English
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Which school produce you? Am talking about the rich. Go back and read the post again. RIP to English

Nay bro, the English is correct, otherwise, point out the error. Or is it the "forget that thing"? Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. However, u buried English alive, just three sentences, imagine.
But, for the topic, it is either u don't know what u typed or u are too ashamed to accept that u goofed. grin grin grin.
U are talking about the rich, so u think only the poor are on nl? Perhaps u need to look up the meaning of the word 'downtrodden'.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kibra4u(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
JoeBlocks:
Did you read me say it does? Don't jump into conclusions and use your head before you comment.
So whats the point of your silly post undecided
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by JoeBlocks(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
kibra4u:

So whats the point of your silly post undecided
And what's the point of yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.