Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida (575 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / There’s So Much Noise Because Buhari Is Doing Well – Nuhu Ribadu / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Former Chairman of the EFCC Mrs. Farida Waziri, has challenged her predecessor, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, to “explain to Nigerians what happened to billions of funds and assets recovered from suspects under him, with no records or documentation.”

In a statement released on Saturday, she said:

“My attention has been drawn to a reckless and irresponsible statement credited to Nuhu Ribadu at a function on Wednesday in Abuja, where he, as has been his rhetoric since 2008 when I succeeded him as the EFCC Chairman, attempted to malign me by accusing me of being part of his imaginary enemies who frustrated the nation’s anti-graft war.

“There is also the need to remind Ribadu that before he succumbs to another logorrhea, he should avail himself a copy of the investigative report on recovered assets during his tenure as EFCC Chairman and use the opportunity of the next naming ceremony or birthday party, to explain to Nigerians what happened to billions of funds and assets recovered from suspects under him, with no records or documentation. He should be grateful to me that I cleaned his mess by creating an Assets Forfeiture Unit to put the records straight and do things rightly.

“If Nuhu Ribadu is yet to face the reality that EFCC is a Federal Government agency and not a personal estate of anybody eight years after, I find it compelling to remind him, otherwise one day he would wake up to blame me for his defeat in the 2011 presidential election and even his pathetic outing in the 2015 governorship election in Adamawa state despite the slush funds deployed to ensure his victory at the polls.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/nuhu-ribadu-is-frustrated-thief-ex-efcc.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida by jahsharon: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Madam Farida, we all know that you are a fraudster.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida by Papertrail11(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
jahsharon:
Madam Farida, we all know that you are a fraudster.

george uboh confirmed this .....all northerners working in top govt agencies are incompentent dull idiotic mumhic
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Is A Frustrated Thief - Ex EFCC Chairperson Farida by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2016

(1)

Presidency Reacts To The Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi’s Position On $29.9 Billion / Buhari Hosts ECOWAS Leaders In Abuja, Calls For Review Of Treaty / Governor Fayose, Ooni Of Ife Pictured At A Coronation Anniversary In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.