Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account (1048 Views)

An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site / Married Woman Video Her unclothedness Mistakenly Send It An Unknown Person / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by LilNetty(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
It happened on Friday, I was just surfing tru the Internet. Suddenly I received a alert of #40000 from a Unknown person.. But I guess the money was transfered tru Internet banking for Donation... Have been indoor since morning thinkin of what to use this money for... What should I do
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
It happened on Friday, I was just surfing tru the Internet. Suddenly I received a alert of #40000 from a Unknown person.. But I guess the money was transfered tru Internet banking for Donation... Have been indoor since morning thinkin of what to use this money for... What should I do

you cn share it with us... lemme send my accnt number
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by espn(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
okay..did u ask God to give u uncommon favor?? Sudden money?..Stop complaining...spend it....or make i send my acct num....TGIS...make i use am buy beer for Chelsea haters...
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Boybrano(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
Do to others what you want people to do to you.
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by mrjojo: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Remember Karma, i know it tempting, but trust me, you will proud of yourself, returning it.
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by LilNetty(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
mrjojo:
Remember Karma, i know it tempting, but trust me, you will proud of yourself, returning it.

I don't know how to trace the person's account
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
don't spend it the owner would definitely come for it once they alert ur bank they would freeze 40,000 naira out of ur remaining balance I mean u would see ur balance as having that 40,000 but u won't be able to withdraw it, exactly same thing happened to me some time ago.
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by LilNetty(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
ethene:

don't spend it the owner would definitely come for it once they alert ur bank they would freeze 40,000 naira out of ur remaining balance I mean u would see ur balance as having that 40,000 but u won't be able to withdraw it, exactly same thing happened to me some time ago.
.... Have transferred it into my second account so no money in my account... And have not gotten any message from the Bank.
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by freesinzu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
Merry Christmas. grin

1 Like

Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Khd95(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Since u dont knw what to do with it,lemme send my accnt details
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Day11(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
.... Have transferred it into my second account so no money in my account... And have not gotten any message from the Bank.

Truth is coming slowly.

You moved the cash into a saved wallet already.

Naija...is in d blood
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
LilNetty:
mine took over a month plus before my bank contacted me. though when they wanted to remove it they sort my permission and I gave them the go ahead. I will advise u return the money to the account so that if need be they would collect it, imagine if something like this happens to u cos I believe what goes around comes around
Re: An Unknown Person Send #40,000 Into My Bank Account by mrjojo: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2016
LilNetty:
I don't know how to trace the person's account
the bank the transfer came is there? Account number? If you check your statement of account, it will probably be there, Bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Truck Caught Fire Along Eleme/onne Express Road / Meaning Of MMM Frozen Mavro's / Xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.