Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uniport Admission Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Admission Update (482 Views)

2017/2018 Uniport Admission List Is Out(download Pdf) / Uniport Admission Basic List Is Out / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Admission Update by pasv4life(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is to inform all uniport aspirant[S],that any moment from now,the long awaited list will be out,that is the supplementary list...for those that score 220 below and you need help with getting admission into uniport...you can call me...very soon the long awaited list will be out...so don;t be left behind....and also for those that are applying for certificate....the form is one sale and the deadline is dec 9th....if you want to gained admission into uniport through certificate you can still call me up.....thanks and God bless you...long live uniport....you can call me for more details and assistance...and you will be added to our facebook page and whatsapp page for more info......call 08081530905......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uniport Admission Update by Briona(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
pasv4life:
This is to inform all uniport aspirant[S],that any moment from now,the long awaited list will be out,that is the supplementary list...for those that do not score 220 below and you need help with getting admission into uniport...you can call me...very soon the long awaited list will be out...so don;t be left behind....and also for those that are applying for certificate....the form is one sale and the deadline is dec 9th....if you want to gained admission into uniport through certificate you can still call me up.....thanks and God bless you...long live uniport....you can call me for more details and assistance...and you will be added to our facebook page and whatsapp page for more info......call 08081530905......[color=#000099][/color]
when will uniport 2nd admission list be out?
what is the exact period?
Re: Uniport Admission Update by pasv4life(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
very soon....they are still compiling the list
Re: Uniport Admission Update by Elifrizy: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Briona:
. when will uniport 2nd admission list be out? what is the exact period?

Are u an aspirant of uniport??

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worried That Your O Level Result May Expire? - Read This / Private Home Teaching / Names Of Expelled Students In OSUSTECH Check To See Your Name Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.