Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement (627 Views)

My Mercedes Benz Gl550 2008 Smoke After Starting The Engine In The Morning / What's The Best (non-toyota ) Car For Taxi Hailing? / Please Help, My Car Always Has Difficulty Starting And Kills Battery Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement by matthew83(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please what do you think can be wrong and recommended help.

My tinylight wont start easily until i press the throttle like 5 times.

If i press the throttle before turning on the ignition,it comew on once. After coming on,the car starts to vibrates until i move for like 20mins before it normalises.

if i put on the AC,the vibration is worse.

kindly help
Re: Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
matthew83:

If i press the throttle before turning on the ignition,it comew on once. After coming on,the car starts to vibrates until i move for like 20mins before it normalises.

kindly help

check fuel pressure, misfire, CTS (coolant temp sensor.) scan vehicle first, post all codes here.
Re: Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement by mayor2013: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
matthew83:

kindly help

Sounds like a low pressure d fuel pump. Scan your ride first and carry out a fuel pressure test
Re: Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement by matthew83(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
@oga gazzuz and mayor2013,
Thanks. Is it possible to buy the scan tool and what price pls?
Re: Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement by mayor2013: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
matthew83:
@oga gazzuz and mayor2013,

Thanks.
Is it possible to buy the scan tool and what price pls?

Are u an engineer? Call multiautolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837 to buy a scan tool or have your ride fixed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Diagnosis And Scanning / Preventing Your Car Breaking Down In Traffic Gridlocks / Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.