Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu (17526 Views)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Stalwert: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
ovadozes:
Like someone said earlier, its no longer easy to defend this government, they re getting everything wrong. Garba Shehu must say something no matter how dumb, that's his job
[/s]

Till now you can't point the dumb thing Garba said rather you must just say rubbish even when you have now no capacity to comprehend what is being said

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Till now you can't point the dumb thing Garba said rather you must just say rubbish even when you have now no capacity to comprehend what is being said
Just shut it already, I know u didn't read the article but you re here to attack like a rabid attack dog...go cure yourself of sycophancy and stay off my mentions if you really dont know what to say

3 Likes

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by dunkem21(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by borntosuccess(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
alright
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
aminulive:
Presidential spokesman says emir has 'got the facts wrong'

Says government has overdrawn its central consolidated account

Spokesman to president Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu has responded to remarks made by the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, that the CBN was illegally funding the Nigerian government.

Sanusi revealed that the CBN's lending to the government since Buhari came to power spiked from N1.5 trillion to N4.5 trillion.In the Emir's words;

The CBN-FGN relationship is no longer independent. In fact, one could argue their relationship has become unhealthy. CBN claims on the FGN now tops N4.7 trillion — equal to almost 50% of the FGN’s total domestic debt. This is a clear violation of the Central Bank Act of 2007 (Section 38.2) which caps advances to the FGN at 5% of last year’s revenues. Has CBN become the government’s lender of last or first resort?

In response to this, Shehu wrote;

With every respect to the Emir, you know he is my ruler,because I come from Kano.

He doesn't have his facts as far as those issues are concerned. The issue in CBN, that government has overdrawn its Central Consolidated Account is true, but the overdrawing is within limits.

The overdraw does not exceed 1.5 trillion. It is incorrect to say, as he did that the account was overdrawn by 4.5 trillion.

But even assuming that he was correct. [b]This is a government that has money in excess the amount he mentioned in the Treasury Single Account, [/b]TSA. It is just like you, a bank customer operating two accounts, one in the red and the other, well funded to the point that it can at any time wipe the indebtedness on the other. Would any bank manager lose their sleep over this?

This, I am told is what the IMF found at the CBN and they said it is perfectly normal.

As for his opposition to the USD 30 billion loan, I'am aware that the Minister of Finance is responding to that.

As a private citizen, I want to read his statement again. I thought that the borrowing is for projects that include the railway development in Kano, his own city.
http://politicsngr.com/emir-kano-not-facts-right-garba-shehu/
cc : lalasticlala
@ bolded then why is Nigeria broke undecided
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is so funny, because when this same sanusi accused GEJ of embezzling some $20M, this same APC folks apparently believed it so much they where willing to stake their lives on it, now they're in power, he's doesn't have his facts right anymore, who is fooling who?
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by sammyj: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Just imagine this Atiku stuge defending the indefensible. Abeg Sanusi is on point on this one oooo!!! angry
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mynd44 - how you dey?

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Iscoalarcon: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
undecided sad
Liepod youth tongue
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by ephi123(f): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
SnowJay92:
This is so funny, because when this same sanusi accused GEJ of embezzling some $20M, this same APC folks apparently believed it so much they where willing to stake their lives on it, now they're in power, he's doesn't have his facts right anymore, who is fooling who?
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by luvinhubby(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Read my lips.

I am with Tinubu and not Buhari.

Who cares, both are same.

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by luvinhubby(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:
Mynd44 - how you dey?

As his spokesman, he is as confused as everyone else cheesy........Buhari don fall hand.

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Bizibi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Read my lips.

not surprised,you guys from sw are known for changing lane....

2 Likes

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Bizibi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Read my lips.

not surprise,you guys from sw are known for changing lane....
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Wesely01(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
aminulive:
Presidential spokesman says emir has 'got the facts wrong'

Says government has overdrawn its central consolidated account

Spokesman to president Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu has responded to remarks made by the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, that the CBN was illegally funding the Nigerian government.

Sanusi revealed that the CBN's lending to the government since Buhari came to power spiked from N1.5 trillion to N4.5 trillion.In the Emir's words;

The CBN-FGN relationship is no longer independent. In fact, one could argue their relationship has become unhealthy. CBN claims on the FGN now tops N4.7 trillion — equal to almost 50% of the FGN’s total domestic debt. This is a clear violation of the Central Bank Act of 2007 (Section 38.2) which caps advances to the FGN at 5% of last year’s revenues. Has CBN become the government’s lender of last or first resort?

In response to this, Shehu wrote;

With every respect to the Emir, you know he is my ruler,because I come from Kano.

He doesn't have his facts as far as those issues are concerned. The issue in CBN, that government has overdrawn its Central Consolidated Account is true, but the overdrawing is within limits.

The overdraw does not exceed 1.5 trillion. It is incorrect to say, as he did that the account was overdrawn by 4.5 trillion.

But even assuming that he was correct. This is a government that has money in excess the amount he mentioned in the Treasury Single Account, TSA. It is just like you, a bank customer operating two accounts, one in the red and the other, well funded to the point that it can at any time wipe the indebtedness on the other. Would any bank manager lose their sleep over this?

This, I am told is what the IMF found at the CBN and they said it is perfectly normal.

As for his opposition to the USD 30 billion loan, I'am aware that the Minister of Finance is responding to that.

As a private citizen, I want to read his statement again. I thought that the borrowing is for projects that include the railway development in Kano, his own city.

http://politicsngr.com/emir-kano-not-facts-right-garba-shehu/

So what's the fact ? Nigeria what a country.
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Govt of fools, by fools, for r.etards!...tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by pedrilo: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Buhari is acting snake in the monkey's shadow with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Xync(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by dgreatrock(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin
byrron:
Shehu said that Sanusi got his facts wrong but the same Shehu failed to counter Sanusi's assertion's with facts, instead he went on dishing out beer parlor analysis.

Someone with no facts at all is asserting that someone with facts got his facts wrong!
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by princessayesha(f): 12:53am On Dec 05, 2016
baybeeboi:

E no d easy for una at all.

Defending Buhari is a crash course.
Your numbers are declining day after day.

Its just lost followers like you and hungerbad running around with no tangible defence but screaming baba dont disappoint we ur followers.

My bro, just go low key and save urself the stress.
Sai Baba grin
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by greenermodels: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2016
money used in searching for crude oil in the north which is a cover for extreme corruption that's why his wife moves around with multimillion naira jewelleries and handbags.
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by plainol(m): 5:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari has become power drunk to me, expect death anytime you go out cos there is nobody to complain to. Security agents killing Nigerians as they like.
They are now the judge of any case.

This government have shot themselves in the leg with loads of human right abuses.
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by alfsalami: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
sanusi just failed to appretiate the effect of reccession which his tenure as cbn governor did not experience. He must be be careful
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by michoim(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Since Sanusi became Emir he has lost his factual touches
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2016
basilo102:
Garbage Shehu, spewing garbage as usual
haters! will never back down! Garba still making sensecheesy
Re: 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu by baybeeboi: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2016
princessayesha:

Sai Baba grin

Sai Buhari grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy / Senate Set To Recall suspended Senator Abdul Ningi / Contestant For Ooni Stool In Alleged N400m Fraud, Forgery - Punch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.