Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria (610 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria by ebot64(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
How many of you have had to ask the following questions when you just bump into a room where people are seated watching any of the matches.

Q1. Which countries are playing?
Q2. What is the current scoreline?
Q3. What half of the game is on now? First or second?

These questions need not be asked if the team names, scoreline and total play time are constantly on display on the TV screen. Does it mean that we lack the technicalities to implement constant information display.

I cant remember the last time I watched any match of any competition anywhere during which I have had to ask these questions if I didnt start watching the match from the start     sad
Re: Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria by 2Legit2Qui: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
na wa o- another Nigerian thing - the broadcast by fifa is the same standard for all their matches no matter the cadre or level, what did you find different in the Egypt tournament as per broadcasting that is different from the one in Nigeria? What is wrong with just getting satisfied with anything done in Nigeria? I tire o.
Re: Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria by ebot64(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
@2Legit2Qui
I don't think u understand what I mean.
Re: Issues With Broadcast Of 2009 Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria by 2Legit2Qui: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
I do - i mean what you complain about is a FIFA thing not a Nigerian thing - FIFA broadcasts - dont you know?

(1) (Reply)

If God Is A Nigerian, Then What State Is He From? / Nigeria, Korea, argentina And Greece In Thsame Group / Forget About Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.