Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (30177 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by jovids: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
chibwike:
Desert song Healer Migthy to save Relentless mountain scandal of grace search my heart solution stay and wait stay and wait rmx sovereign hands with everything none but jesus nothing like your love your name high you will come father to the ends of the earth found my future decided bones desperate people Awakening Bones sing to the lord

check these ones out
please where can we download songs by hillsong.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by candycrushsoda: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Nace5:
Who sang Casting Crowns please
Nathaniel Bassey

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by chibwike(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2016
jovids:
please where can we download songs by hillsong.
waptrick.com. Just type hillsong in the search menu
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by felipemadero(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ambrosini593(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let me add these tight ones also
Cheta - ADA
Ahaa - Tim Godfrey
You are beautiful - Ebiere
Oghene - onos
Oyoyoma - onos brisibe
I testify - ADA
Yahweh - ADA
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by HARDDON: 12:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Ive been searching for that 1st song everywhere. Dont know the name of d singer , just those words.

Who can help out?

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by cmpunk: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
@ HARDDON. sounds like this Christ Embassy guy ft some South African choir.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ambrosini593(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:
Ive been searching for that 1st song everywhere. Dont know the name of d singer , just those words.

Who can help out?
Mr harddon my old Russia maker business partner. Long time sir
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by HARDDON: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
cmpunk:
@ HARDDON. sounds like this Christ Embassy guy ft some South African choir.

Dont know why COZA keeps popping up everytime i pull d search!
I really luv the song if onlyy i can get my ears on it again!

Oh how i missed my Shazam that day
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by HARDDON: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
ambrosini593:

Mr harddon my old Russia maker business partner. Long time sir

grin

Where hv u bin Ambro?

We wud hv been controlling billions now , u know . We r getting there.

Long time itz been
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ambrosini593(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

grin

Where hv u bin Ambro?

We wud hv been controlling billions now , u know . We r getting there.

Long time itz been
Teach your boy sir

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by HARDDON: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=ambrosini593 post=51843291][/quote

Got involved wit a couple of them now.

Wot hv u been up to ?
Biz, sch? Work?
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by ambrosini593(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=HARDDON post=51843658][/quote]
All of the above sir. How is the family sir?
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by megola: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
XwhY:
More by ...

....Lawrence Flowers and Intersecion
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by XwhY(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
megola:

....Lawrence Flowers and Intersecion
Yea...
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by henryhemon(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Travis Greene takes you to heaven and back.
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by candycrushsoda: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Elevation Worship - Call upon the Lord

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by jovi: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please there is this ooold Igbo gospel...O si anyi atunu ujo..anyi a dana mba n'ike....who knows the artist? If u guys were born then... grin
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Emmiasky(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
4everGrand:

That Alexander Burke song, listen to its lyrics, its no gospel at all.
It's the chorus that fascinates me
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by madegreatbygrace(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Certitude:
Happy Sunday to all...Would like to know which gosple music has the most effect on you.
Well, as for me I'll say 1O,OOO REASONS. The lyrics moves me to tears.
CASTING CROWN and BOOK OF LIFE sends chills down my spine. I remember playing my music on the eclipse night where people were saying christ will return that night, I woke to the lyrics(CASTING CROWN) "for the bridegroom had return and has carried his bride away tonight"
I was damn scared. LOL
Did you mean "casting crowns" by Nathaniel Bassey or "While you were sleeping "by Casting crowns ?The lyrics you quoted appear to be "While you were sleeping"
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by Certitude(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
madegreatbygrace:

Did you mean "casting crowns" by Nathaniel Bassey or "While you were sleeping "by Casting crowns ?The lyrics you quoted appear to be "While you were sleeping"
I meant "while you were sleeping" by casting crowns
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by cocoboss(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
protect my life Oh jah, Busy signal that song dey lift my spirit grin grin
Re: Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? by acc2020(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pls house, what's the title and the author of the songs that began with the lyrics below. ( I judge you faithful in everything).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.