Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Start 2017 With This Business Idea! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Start 2017 With This Business Idea! (579 Views)

No more in this business / Your Business Idea Can Fetch You N3million In Diamond Bank BET7. Apply Now. / ...february 2017 (with Pic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start 2017 With This Business Idea! by Toptic(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Hi Nairalnaders,
Its December again! I was here last december and i gave out a business idea that will give you millions in 2016.

Many neglected it, but today i had made over #2m and 1.7mcfa. I now have a factory in Nigeria and Cameroon.

You missed it right? Relax! I'll dash it out again this week.

The question now is whats the business?
This is nothing than Production Of Dynamic Celing Board.

You too can start producing Decorative asbestos/ceiling boards from wastes around you.

How to start?
Do you know i started this Biz with just #3,000?
Im going to show you exactly how it start from a small room in Ekiti state.

And i will hand over to you my blueprints with marketing surveilance for just #3,000.

I wont say much here...cos i want only risk takers. I will closed this thread once i have just 10 people.

call me on 08025137012, whatsapp 08060754547

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Creature / 5 Reasons Why MMM Is Not Going To Crash Anytime Soon / Abuja Church Organises MMM This Sunday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.