Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport (1337 Views)

Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Police Officer Dies In Accident While Going To His New Post After Promotion / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport by weedtheweeds: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2016
What is the best bus stop to alight from the Bus. I am going to MM airport and i am in a commercial bus comig from port Harcourt. There is a bus stop after berger someone told me. Please advise
Re: Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
The Bus-stop after berger is Ojota. When you get to Ojota, take a bus going to Oshodi, from Oshodi take another bus going to 7&8 and let them know you're going to MM cos at times some vehicle no they reach MM they turned back at Nahcoh. Let me know if you're okay with my explanation.
Re: Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport by weedtheweeds: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
The Bus-stop after berger is Ojota. When you get to Ojota, take a bus going to Oshodi, from Oshodi take another bus going to 7&8 and let them know you're going to MM cos at times some vehicle no they reach MM they turned back at Nahcoh. Let me know if you're okay with my explanation.
i think there is another where some taxi drivers park on the right hand side with vehicles painted all yellow or something. Any further idea?
Re: Advise On Best Bus Stop While Going To MM Airport by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2016
That is when you enter through National Bus-Stop. The first direction is stated since you're coming from Ojota area. Well, when you get to Oshodi, get a bus going to Iyana Ipaja or Egbeda, drop at National Bus stop and Cross to the other side of the road and get bus or Taxi " Airport Shuttle "

weedtheweeds:
i think there is another where some taxi drivers park on the right hand side with vehicles painted all yellow or something. Any further idea?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air: Has Anyone Had Such Experience? / Canada Fswp- Noc For Bank Cash Officer Between Noc 1212 And Noc 6314 / How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.