Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T (32422 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot / Ghanaian Loses N15m To Fake Nigerian Spiritualists / Nigeria SSS, “tortured” Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15 Million To Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
kel5000:
You so so heartless.
u are getting me wrong
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by OBAGADAFFI: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
it has not gotten to calling of names, like what I said earlier what the security agency did was very wrong. let's face the fact, a criminal is a criminal, either fraudster, armed robber or what ever u call them. we were not there so one cannot verify if truly they scale through the fence or not

My friend,

Who the dead man found guilty of any crime? Nobody.
Why can't the DSS charge the man to court.
Why did they blackmail the family with money and Oba.

When did the DSS become Judge and Jury of their case.

At is stands the dead man is not a criminal, and the DSS is totally wrong here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
we should not be emotional with issues in this country. first the sss were wrong, but this media stunt is very wrong. if it was to be ur phone or account number that was clone u will shout to the high heavens, that is they say show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. this s d reason why criminality will not end in our society, cause they know people will always fight for them. a major reason y our security agency are being compromise today.

Oga shut up joor. Is it not criminal for dss too to murder someone? Does the law permits any agency to take any life without conviction? Why did dss pay compensation out of court if their action is not criminal? It is because of comment like yours that Nigeria is called a zoo. Maybe it should be prayed that one of your own too fall a victim of a lawless and barbaric dss. Holier than thou! Angel Gabriel! Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by trademoore1: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
torturing suspect depending on the crime is wrong. that is y we have to pray, avoid troublesome region, stay clear of hotspot and dress/look decent to avoid any story that touch
Lol..you must be very young. What do you mean by dressing decent? What is the standard for dressing well?
Functional societies don't work that way.

5 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by SycophanticGoat: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
it has not gotten to calling of names, like what I said earlier what the security agency did was very wrong. let's face the fact, a criminal is a criminal, either fraudster, armed robber or what ever u call them. we were not there so one cannot verify if truly they scale through the fence or not

You actually deserve every name you're called because you made a very useless, senseless and foolish comment. You just concluded that the guy was aware of his friend's crime and still harbored him. What manner of person are you?

So you think he was aware and still obliged? Then why did the demonic SSS bribe his family members? Why didn't the criminal guy testify against his friend so that SSS could use that as an excuse to cover up for their barbaric, animalistic and inhumane actions?

My lecturer once said in class that one has to put one's brain in gear before putting one's mouth in motion. But it's quite unfortunate that most Nigerians put their brains in reverse gear before putting their putrid mouths in motion. #spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

My friend,

Who the dead man found guilty of any crime? Nobody.
Why can't the DSS charge the man to court.
Why did they blackmail the family with money and Oba.

When did the DSS become Judge and Jury of their case.

At is stands the dead man is not a criminal, and the DSS is totally wrong here.
yes they are wrong, no amount of cry or wailing will bring him back. let's assume he didn't keep bad company will he end this way know. that is y we have to check the types and kind of friends we keep for our own good. because sss cannot just come to ur house if u don't have business with them.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by desmond2pk: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
I know he voted for change and change killed him

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You actually deserve every name you're called because you made a very useless, senseless and foolish comment. You just concluded that the guy was aware of his friend's crime and still harbored him. What manner of person are you?

So you think he was aware and still obliged? Then why did the demonic SSS bribe his family members? Why didn't the criminal guy testify against his friend so that SSS could use that as an excuse to cover up for their barbaric, animalistic and inhumane actions?

My lecturer once said in class that one has to put one's brain in gear before putting one's mouth in motion. But it's quite sad that most Nigerians put their brains in reverse gear before putting their putrid mouths in motion. #spits
I accept whatever u said, not that I can't reciprocate by calling names. that is y we have to study and screen the types of friends we keep
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by ikombe: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
CXLVII:
In recession period...That money is worth the life o

Igbo man go give SSS four of hin pikin for execution.....

Nna!...Thats NGN60,000,000

2 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
trademoore1:

Lol..you must be very young. What do you mean by dressing well? What is the standard for dressing well?
Functional societies don't work that way.
thank God u said a functional societies, but ours is not, so we should try to avoid the devil so that he can flee from us
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by OBAGADAFFI: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
yes they are wrong, no amount of cry or wailing will bring him back. let's assume he didn't keep bad company will he end this way know. that is y we have to check the types and kind of friends we keep for our own good. because sss cannot just come to ur house if u don't have business with them.

What's your definition of bad company.

So if your brother who committed a crime comes to your house, you are automatically a criminal, when you don't know what happened.

While to so called criminal is on the run, the DSS will start killing everyone associated to him even when they don't know what he did.

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by SycophanticGoat: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:

Stop typing trash will you? If not for Nairaland rules, I'd have given you the insults of your life, insults you'd never forget. To you, what is the yardstick for one to judge a good and bad friend, especially one that you don't live close to but only visits?

Do you know that a hard core armed robber, a leader of his armed robbery gang once lived in my area. He had a family too. He was so gentle that even angels may doubt he's an armed robber. He had friends who didn't even know he was an armed robber, not to talk of the leader of a gang. Not until he was arrested with his gang one day and the whole street was in complete shock.

Are you God for you to be able to know all the lawful and lawless people in Nigeria and thus know whom to avoid and whom not to? Use your brain before typing will you?

5 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
we should not be emotional with issues in this country. first the sss were wrong, but this media stunt is very wrong. if it was to be ur phone or account number that was clone u will shout to the high heavens, that is they say show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. this s d reason why criminality will not end in our society, cause they know people will always fight for them. a major reason y our security agency are being compromise today.
In other words extra-judicial killing is justified? Will you be saying this if it were your brother who was killed like a homeless dog?

5 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
tete7000:

Oga shut up joor. Is it not criminal for dss too to murder someone? Does the law permits any agency to take any life without conviction? Why did dss pay compensation out of court if their action is not criminal? It is because of comment like yours that Nigeria is called a zoo. Maybe it should be prayed that one of your own too fall a victim of a lawless and barbaric dss. Holier than thou! Angel Gabriel! Nonsense!
yes we will keep praying, avoid hotspot, stay clear of troublesome region and mind types and kind of friends we keep
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hamzeiy: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
desmond2pk:
is this what politics has turned you too? someone was killed and all you can think of is the party he voted for...is this the first govt youve heard of extra judicisl killings or youre just been a mo.ro.n....grow up man and put your xtanity into practicd or maybe youre already.

2 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hamzeiy: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
desmond2pk:
is this what politics has turned you too? someone was killed and all you can think of is the party he voted for...is this the first govt youve heard of extra judicisl killings or youre just been a mo.ro.n....grow up man and put your xtanity blives into practice or maybe youre already.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

In other words extra-judicial killing is justified? Will you be saying this if it were your brother who was killed like a homeless dog?
I will and can never support extra-judicial killing. but there are some situation or problems we can save ourselves from
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
yes we will keep praying, avoid hotspot, stay clear of troublesome region and mind types and kind of friends we keep

Does keeping friend enough reason for him to be callously murdered? What are you driving at? That dss by mere reason of association murdered a soul and you clapped for them even though you pretend to condemn the action.

3 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Stop typing trash will you? If not for Nairaland rules, I'd have given you the insults of your life, insults you'd never forget. To you, what is the yardstick for one to judge a good and bad friend, especially one that you don't live close to but only visits?

Do you know that a hard core armed robber, a leader of his armed robbery gang once lived in my area. He had a family too. He was so gentle that even angels may doubt he's an armed robber. He had friends who didn't even know he was an armed robber, not to talk of the leader of a gang. Not until he was arrested with his gang one day and the whole street was in complete shock.

Are you God for you to be able to know all the lawful and lawless people in Nigeria and thus know whom to avoid and whom not to? Use your brain before typing will you?
u are right with ur opinion, but the fact s u are talking out of emotion
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by trademoore1: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
thank God u said a functional societies, but ours is not, so we should try to avoid the devil so that he can flee from us
You don't want your country to be functional society?
Since you are so ready to sell your freedom and give away your rights - why don't you move to Sambissa and join the boko haram.not for the war but so, you can think and behave like a robot( wear one cloth, don't think for yourself and all.the others)
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
tete7000:

Does keeping friend enough reason for him to be callously murdered? What are you driving at? That dss by mere reason of association murdered a soul and you clapped for them even though you pretend to condemn the action.
if u go through my write up there is know place I say they were right, rather looking at it from another dimension to avoid others falling victim
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok

Na wa my bro
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
AFONJAS undecided

Flattys
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
trademoore1:

You don't want your country to be functional society?
Since you are so ready to sell your freedom and give away your rights - why don't you move to Sambissa and join the boko haram.not for the war but so, you can think and behave like a robot( wear one cloth, don't think for yourself and all.the others)
we shall be there, but for now we have to be conscious to avoid story that touch
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by tete7000(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
if u go through my write up there is know place I say they were right, rather looking at it from another dimension to avoid others falling victim

You said they were wrong but called the report a media blackmail. In essence you still sympathise with dss while you point out how the guy was wrong in keeping bad company and remonstrated him. Your hypocrisy reeks to heaven.

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Djtm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians could be stupid. Can you imagine the grade of senseless comments on this thread? They tortured a man to death. Nigerian security agencies are lawless. Back then when I was naive I used to think that the SSS and co were like the FBI I watch on TV, them I read about how they arrest people with unproven non violent offences.

Operating like armed robbers to arrest a suspect, they couldn't even identify themselves so the neighbours would know they were the one. Well, that's what happens in a country where citizens don't bear firearms.

They tortured a man to death. They took advantage of the financial status of the family of the murdered man and buried the case. I never knew agencies like this also lack the capabilities to carry out proper investigations, I thought it was just the police.

You don't get tortured no matter what even if you're a murderer, it's the job of the police (or whatever agency arrested you) to prove you wrong and provide evidence to be used to charge you to court.

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by fof1: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Fego50(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
So disgusting what happened to presumption of innocence and the right to human dignity stated by the constitution and to even think that a king who has been positioned to protect his subjects,turns and becomes a negotiator for their death,is heart breaking.Rip bro

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
tete7000:

You said they were wrong but called the report a media blackmail. In essence you still sympathise with dss while you points out how the guy was wrong in keeping bad company. Your hypocrisy reeks to heaven.
that is not true, there is difference between media blackmail and media stunt
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by tete7000(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
that is not true, there is difference between media blackmail and media stunt

Explain to nairaland.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by OBAGADAFFI: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
The Lagos state government is also guilty here, they arranged the meeting with the Oba and might have provided the 15million compensation.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by fkdmods: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
AFONJAS undecided

You people seem to be destined to live in bondage due to your ignorance. I used to call people like you s.tupid until i realized i was just flattering you. Ignorance is much more dangerous. There is nothing more dangerous than ignorant people who ignore facts and reason. What a people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.