Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant (1556 Views)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant by xzile: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Buisness opportunity in ogbono business. Fellow nairalanders are you searching for that business which can give you a month watering or juicy profit? Search no more ogbono is the bomb. It is a seasonal cash crop which can give you more than 100%of you capital when stored and sold during off season usually 4months after the season. But if you which to sell as you buy u are still sure of at least 40% profit depending on your location. They say business is all about profit and loss but i beat my chest to tell you that there is never a loss in this biz. I have being in it for 3 yrs, so am speaking from experience.
I am a merchant and supply ogbono in large quantities from the cheapest source in Nigeria and Cameroon though i base in abakaliki and cross river states. I can supply to any where in Nigeria.
If you have any questions or interest call chris on 08039129122. I
Re: Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant by xzile: 12:02pm On May 17, 2017
Good morning room. Ogbono season is here again. Get your supplies of the best Ogbono seed (ijaw quality) at the best price. Why buy from us? We source our seeds from the farmers direct thus our prices are amongst the best you can get in Nigeria. We process under a good hygienic conditions and dries our seed to the minimum moisture content, that's why our ogbono seeds can last for about six months or more without reducing in quantity or growing mucos. Our seeds have less dust or particles ( less than 7% a bag). We have a good storage facility that can protect seeds from insects for customers who which to store with us (storage fee is cheap). We also update and advice our customers on market prices and can still help our customers who which to sell, find customers to buy their products this is advantage to potential investors who also have other business or work..
We reside in crossriver you can call Chris on 08039129122 for more enquiries. Pls this number is for potential investors no flashing pls, calls only.
Re: Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant by peteri: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please you guys should beware of some criminal marketers on this and other platforms who claim to be selling ogbono.

Please BEWARE before parting your hard earned or borrowed cash with him.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Why Your Broilers Are Not Converting Well... / Motorized Sprayer For Sale - Mint Condition / Fresh and Delicious roasted Cashew Nuts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.