Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

To Watch Nigerian Movies Online - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (149039 Views)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by darlynbuki(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2006
hey guys, new Nigerian movies on www.onlinenigeria.com
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Outkast(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2006
thanx
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hey thank, So im going to watch movies today, Yippee. Direct link http://www.onlinenigeria.com/video/nigerianvideo.asp
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Fatimagul(f): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2006
just saw this about the liberain war, really sad  sad sad check it out.  Click on the liberian flag,  http://www.akwastar.com
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by baby4u2(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2006
thanks y'all, that onlinemovie thing dey kpa. lol
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by jayvinnie(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2006
i so happy y'all i just saw tears in heaven, i love it. i can't wait to watch part two.
thanx fatimagul, if not for you, what will i be doing right now.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by sofy: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2006
how do i go about it coz i went 2 de website and i cant find anything can somebody help me here pls pls pls
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Iphegenia(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2006
Its all fun
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by babwilms(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2006
Have u guys seen Royal palace 1,2 and 3 before. Trust me this has to be one of the best films that ever came out in nigeria. You can watch it on "www.onlinenigeria.com"

However does anyone know of any website to watch yoruba movies?
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by hotangel2(f): 3:42am On May 13, 2006
i dunno abt yoruba movies oo. cheesy
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by owostar: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
hi smiley
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by teddycool(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2006
my pix

Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Hotstepper(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
yea, as people said, www.onlinenigeria.com or you can enter via www.utiri.com
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by babwilms(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2006
@hotstepper. Could you verify the site again please. Doesn't ssem to work.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Hotstepper(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2006
ma bad, not working here too but it works when I log on with ma laptop but donèt worry, it is just the same movie there is at onlinenigeria as well. When I get home, I will verify and get back to you. Sorry though
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Sabere: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2006
hot-angel:

i don't know about yoruba movies oo. cheesy

Hot Angel/babwilms,

We produce an original Yoruba video drama series, specifically for the internet

You can watch it by clicking on the link shown below:

http://www.abeokuta.org/Sabere_high1.html

Thanks!
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by epetedo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
another site www.lagosmarketmovies.com it is good if you no someone that live far away and cant get naija movies
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Fimmy(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2006
THE SITE IS NICE
BUT I CANT WATCH ANYTHING TO OPEN TO HOMEPAGE SELF NA WAHALA
MY SERVER IS DAMN SLOW
I WILL LIKE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE ONLIN

THE SEARCH
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by ladex142(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2006
Anyone know what am doing wrong undecided, the movie is not working/loading http://www.akwastar.com/indexFILMS.htm what's wrong embarassed
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Rhema(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2006
OnlineNigeria.com has 100 or more movies to watch with a bigger screen. There are some that only members can watch if you have 2 minutes to spare for registration. I am just feeling a bit guilty that our actors and actresses may be cheated, as I don't know if they get any royalties from these websites.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by ladex142(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2006
Yeah, i've already done that and i agree that onlinenigeria is better.
Rhema:

OnlineNigeria.com has 100 or more movies to watch with a bigger screen. There are some that only members can watch if you have 2 minutes to spare for registration. I am just feeling a bit guilty that our actors and actresses may be cheated, as I don't know if they get any royalties from these websites.
I was wondering about that myself sad.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by alinda(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2006
hey guys pliz help me out.all the movies have scratches.they are not showing well.is there anything you can advice me to do.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by Rams(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2006
What is the name of the movie on this page?
http://www.akwastar.com/indexFILMSwe.htm
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by mamaput(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2006
can one also get things fall apart somewere?
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by dennylove(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
NAIJA,Kwe num,iiyyyyya,incase you re wondering,thatS one of naija's languageS,the IGBOS.i don't know about you, but as for me am the PROUDEST n the HAPPIEST guy on earth to be a nigeria.they are alway distinguish from others countries,they knows when to act and think as a nigeria, this movies industries have made us a NATION TO WATCH.CHECK US OUT AT MNET movie magic.dstv.you will understand more better of what am talking about.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by DereI(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2006
Please can anyone tell me the site u r all talking about?
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by DorisB(f): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2006
i would have loved to watch the movies but i dont know wats going on,each time i play any of them,it pauses by itself and continues when it likes.please could someone tell me what to do in this situation.i love home videos.thanks sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by DorisB(f): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2006
i would have loved to watch the movies but i dont know wats going on,each time i play any of them,it pauses by itself and continues when it likes.please could someone tell me what to do in this situation.i love home videos.thanks sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by hotbabe599: 3:43am On Sep 22, 2006
I was just watching "GAME WOMEN PLAY 2"
It's a very nice moovie.
I really enjoyed it. It kind of took me back.

I did not realize how Americanised I've become. The part were they were eating with their fingers. Each time the guy puts food in his mouth my skin craws. I mean I seriously don't eat with my fingers any more. I don't remember when I stoped. And I did not notice that it bothered me until now or may be because I've not seen people lately eating with their fingers.

He was even handing the girl food in her mouth with his fingers. I don't see it to be romantic, simply disgursting. I don't think I can take food from someone's finger now, would you?

Also call me Oyibo but I don't see any sexy guys there except for the Candy's boyfriend I think. All the others are simply overeight, semi-overweight or simply slompy. I mean not the kind of guys I'll ever let do me.

Man, did you see those houses? They are making me feel like a looser here man.

I onder how much it'll cost to build a house like that. Anybody knows? I'll like have myself one. It's like the size of hospitals here.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by gem87(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2006
u wanna watch naija movies online 4 free?
holla at my e-mail i'll give u access to 100s 4real!
4 sum reason i dnt wanna post it on here
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by rapoluv: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2007
i just can watch any movie can somebody tell me how to do it.
Re: To Watch Nigerian Movies Online by gem87(f): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Sites For Downloading Nigerian Movies / Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.