Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor (1278 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu wrote:

As an Igbo man who have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa Fulani and started business in the South West.

I sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to sit where other Nigerians are sitting. I recall that on complaining of how the bad roads in the South East has been a great source of worry to me and our people, President Muhammadu Buhari personally promised me that all the contractors in the South East will return to sites before the end of November. Today, contractors are fully back to the many abandoned Federal roads in Eastern Nigeria. These are part of the reasons for joining the party. I joined the APC because President Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we are hopeful he will do more.

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by TheEastActivist: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Carry on sire, a man of foresight and vision...

But buhari and you all should leave our regional politics involving apga and ppa to avoid unnecessary crashes and opposition.

We are endeared to our regional political parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Built2last: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chai
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Scream(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol...Orji Uzo Kali! Ndewo... hope you are aware that this is 2016.
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Jafar1: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
promise of giving u the money they stole from us ba?

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by GeeOh(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
u cant deceive us but dont deceive ur self,u joined APC cause ur are being hunted by EFCC,

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by lashout1: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
His words to u was that your case with EFCC will be laid in a political coffin if you join APC.

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Flexherbal(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na your choice !

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Ratebuster(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
we shall see how long this new union will last . But i know kalu has lost his reputation by joining forces with our enemies 2019 is not far.

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by effty(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Uzor Kalu is a typical defination of AGIP. Anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by berryprety(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
sabo....

1 Like

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Godprotectigbo2(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin I stand with uzor kalu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by bankyblue(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
And those Ipob they for road they shout freedom for igbo people, while their there big men tHe enjoy themself...... Knowledge is profitable for those that go for it.
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by Toosure70: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
I hate ipad
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by SharkTank(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sir you can join any party you want and even be the running mate of Buhari come 2019. But I hope you know that just as the North didnt vote for GEJ even with Samba as running mate, we wont vote for Buhari cos of you
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by slivertongue: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
the scamming scammer is at it again watch your back ooooo
Re: I Joined The APC Because PMB Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Orji Uzor by keyremotes(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
COWARD!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Sowore Must Go To Jail And Saharareporters Banned / Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Shekau Is A Genius / Nigerians, Why Do We Hate Each Other With Passion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.