Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

'Date A Star' Reality TV Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Date A Star' Reality TV Show (1097 Views)

The Next Fuji Star Reality TV Show / The Next Fuji Star Reality Tv Show To Start Auditions Soon / The Next Movie Star Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Date A Star' Reality TV Show by boye1: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2007
A New Reality Tv Show Coming Soon

Hello people, Happy New Year, There is a new trend in nigerian entertainment and it is called "DATE A STAR" it would be launched on Val's day. visit the site now, www.dateastar.tv
Re: 'Date A Star' Reality TV Show by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2007
Can you tell us more about your show? When will it be aired on TV?
Re: 'Date A Star' Reality TV Show by boye1: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2007
hello there,

Can you remember the good old days of the Nigerian Soap Opera "Checkmate"? Well i still can remember how much i wanted to meet or even hear the voice of EGO BOYO (starred as Ann Haastrupp in the soap). but i knew definately that there was no way i could meet with her one-on-one because there was no avenue for such a mouth-watering offer. This is so for several male in Nigeria, because even the Richard Mofe Damijo's was lusting after this damsel

Well if this was the case then, well now it is a different ball game with this reality TV show, because now i can actually meet one-on-one with my favorite stars in every sector of any industries (be it the movie, music or fashion)

The Concept:

You get to have a date with any star, social icon or celebrity for a night. It would be broadcasted live by various TV stations.

What if i don't get chosen?

Well, if you are really good in poetry then this is your lucky day. You could send in your poems and let our judge vote if it is good enough to be chosen as the POEM OF THE MONTH. The better part is that you get to win CASH prizes.

SO EVERYBODY IS A WINNER in this Reality show.

FEBRUARY 14TH is the launch date, see poster and media publicities for more details, or log on to www.dateastar.tv and particpate today.

Thanks,

Management
Lakes'end Concept

(1) (Reply)

Gundam 00 / Nollywood Is Now "second" In The World! / Bba Winner Wendall Welcomed Home In Grandstyle,collects $50,000 From Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.