Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Is Wrong With Multi Level Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Multi Level Marketing? (586 Views)

TOP 100 MLM Companies To Watch Out In 2019 | Best Multi Level Marketing Company / Ten Things Wrong With The Order To Forfeit Sums In Account Not Linked To BVN / Solar Lantern With Multi Functions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Multi Level Marketing? by Desdemona(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ever heard of Multi Level Market Prostitutes? People who jump from one scheme to another without proper investigations? If you cant stick to a company and work pretty hard to succeed in it, then you won't go far. Recently there are many schemes making the rounds and it's so funny how people jump into them without proper investigation. Some people are marketers for over five schemes. Some have more than one account for each of these schemes.

It's really funny how true this episode is because in the past, a lot of people goofed at the idea of Multi Level Marketing. Can real money be made from MLM? If yes, can this money be regarded as ''legitimate'' or ''made via a sophisticated con scheme"?

I'll be updating this post gradually!
Re: What Is Wrong With Multi Level Marketing? by Desdemona(f): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
The last time I tried updating this thread, i received a ban. Heaven only knows why!
Re: What Is Wrong With Multi Level Marketing? by Desdemona(f): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
I asked myself this question sometime ago; "Can real money be made from MLM?". For that sort of money to be real, that program has got to be sustainable. Talking of sustainability, it doesn't have to be an HYIP like this popular one that just crashed. In my opinion, I think poverty and greed caused it. Remember it's my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Nigerian Lady Causes Scene At UK Bank Over ATM Issues / Be Financially Free / Payoneer Fund For Sell!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.