Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Update About N-power - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Update About N-power (395 Views)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update About N-power by Namady(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi Everyone. I happened to be among the shortlisted candidates and I visit the site time to time in case of any update. In fact I have updated my account details and someone told me to go to my LG for verification that has commenced last week which I plan to do by tomorrow by his Grace. I was told to go along with photocopy of all my documents and 2 passports photograph. Those that have done their verification should please share their experience here. And for those who have not updated their profile should try and do so.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vital Questions You Must Answer To Really Transform Your Life / Atswa / 98 Exciting Topics For Your Next Article.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.