Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things (1326 Views)

2019: APC May Lose Imo Because Of Okorocha - Former NBA Chairman / Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Abdullateef Raji Is Dead (Fashola's Former Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things by boman2014: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
- Nollywood actress Shirley Igwe reveals her bra cup size
for all to know

- Igwe also speaks on why she will never date an actor

- The actress serves as Governor Rochas Okorocha's
protocol officer before joining Nollywood

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt49op6gkant4.0b35caee.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress Shirley Igwe

Nollywood actress Shirley Igwe has revealed a few intimate things about herself.

Igwe in a new interview revealed her bra cup and also disclosed she takes her bath three times a day.

She also hinted on her lucky
man.“My bra cup is 42c. I shower three times a day and I brush after a
meal. That’s the much I can say."

The actress also warns intending men off when she said she is in a very serious relationship that may get her lead to the altar.

Be that as it may, she refused to reveal the identity of the lucky man,
only disclosing that he is not an actor.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6tiann6ns96.e062b9d0.jpg[/img]

Actress Shirley Igwe

Igwe also explained why she can’t date an actor:

“I would want someone with a different profession. Not like one
can’t fall in love and marry an actor. If I wasn’t with my man now, I would be hoping to marry someone with a different profession.

Marrying an actor has its advantages because he woul understand your work, unlike someone who is not an actor. Even at that, it’s not enough reason for me to marry a man because he understands. I see my fellow actors as colleagues,” she said.

This beautiful actress had worked together with Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha as the principal protocol officer of the governor before abandoning it to be a full-time actress.

Watch Shirley Igwe in action below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGQhW_wgxOk
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things by HQuadreal: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
You mean am.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things by boman2014: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things by chigoziri2403(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
let me call gov Rochas to confirm the bra size

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things by yarimo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pictures and videos of you while putting the BRA could have help this thread better grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? See What Someone Shared About President Buhari - Photo / Why Nigeria Not High At Suicide Rate? / Good day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.