Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

La Girl Lovers Get In Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / La Girl Lovers Get In Here (1036 Views)

Shade:warm Honey -la Girl Pro Conceal / Spicy -la Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick / Abaya Lovers Get In Here.. Sallah Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Girl Lovers Get In Here by succyblinks(f): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you do makeup, you will definitely know about La girl makeup brand. So they are coming to Nigeria
They just opened a new site which will be launched in a few days time where lots of gifts will be given out.
To get your own gift, you have to register and invite your friends to register, the higher the number of people who register under you, the better your gift.
So click on this link to register, then invite your friends to register too
http://www.lagirlnigeria.com?kid=D1GES
Re: La Girl Lovers Get In Here by succyblinks(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please mods this is a good link and not some bad spam links, you can check it out yourself but please don't ban me. Just trying to get a makeup gift cheesy
Re: La Girl Lovers Get In Here by succyblinks(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Come on guys, lots of gifts are waiting to be grabbed
Re: La Girl Lovers Get In Here by Tac67: 8:51am On May 31, 2021
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human

(1) (Reply)

Bridal, Reception Dresses, Bridal Jewelry, Tiaras More Call/whtsap 08121810749 / Latest Aso Ebi Styles For All Ladies In 2019 / Caring For Your Nimble Made Dress Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.