Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? (995 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by KUNZEH(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
The choice Nigerians need to make in 2019 One politician strolled into the fourth republic with huge dose of democratic credentials. Alhaji Abubakar Atiku established himself as a democrat immediately he resigned from public service.
He became a disciple of late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, the great political tactician that swept the country like a hurricane.
Members of this political machine included Chief Anthony Anenih, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Lamidi Adedibu, Dapo Sarumi, Yomi Edu and others.
Turaki Abubakar was at the verge of winning the governorship election of Adamawa State in 1991 before former military President Ibrahim Babangida banned him and other frontline candidates across the country.
Not deterred by the setback, he contested the presidential primary election of the Social Democratic Party and placed third out 30 contestants. Who is afraid of Atiku and why are they afraid of him? In understanding who and why they are afraid of Atiku, we need to analyse the politics of the fourth republic and properly situate his role(s) in proper context.
It is worthy to mention that he was a founding member of the Peoples’ Democratic Party and actually contributed N500m to the party. It is obvious that he had already conquered the business world before assuming office as Vice President. In modern Nigeria, I have not seen a politician more tenacious that the Turaki Adamawa in defending his beliefs and projecting same for the benefit of humanity. Anybody in doubt should take a trip to the hill top of Abeokuta and debrief former Olusegun Obasanjo.
He masked his intention on a third term agenda hinged on the need for policy continuity. He did not reckon with the tenacity of Atiku to rally positive forces of the political class to checkmate him. The political fallout on the Turaki was massive. Obasanjo unleashed the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) led by Nuhu Ribadu on him.
Lies were churned out and international conspiracy was activated to damage the skyrocketing political profile of the former Vice President. However, his doggedness and commitment to the creation of an ideal Nigerian society kept him going.
Today, he has emerged as the leading light in the remodelling of our nation. In moving Nigeria to political stability, tolerance and developmental Eldorado, what is needed is a thoroughbred politician imbued with economic foresight and ability to create jobs for the youth population. The youths have become despondent and feel left behind by the political and economic train.
A tested hand like Atiku is surely needed to coordinate the proper integration of the youths into the economic mainstream. He is the highest individual employer of labour in Nigeria and a believer in excellence. The truth that cannot be dismissed is that among those jostling to convince Nigerians for their votes in 2019, only the Turaki has experience in job creation.
This is the choice Nigerian must make in 2019 without sentiment and pandering to the propaganda of surrogates of past failures. The fragility of our mutual existence as a country cannot be over exaggerated. As a matter of fact, the erosion of our cultural, religious and social commonalities is an ever constant feature of the past two decades.
There is need to undertake enormous reintegration of all divergent groups into a united country. Nobody can do it better than Atiku. He is a proven man of immense conviction and political muscles to navigate us to the destination of unity. President Muhammadu Buhari came at a time he was needed to abridge our drift towards excessive insecurity and anarchy. Atiku is the man to build the country for the happiness and prosperity of all citizens of Nigeria.
Jeff Eme is resident in Port Harcourt
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/12/who-is-afraid-of-atiku-abubakar.html?m=1

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by NCP: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
No more recycled politicians and "grandpas" come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Instead of voting for atiku, I will destroy my PVC.
Atiku DAT order for a Govt head to be sack because the person refused to give atiku's candidate with ssce result a top position but gave it to a more qualified candidate.

#corrupt human being.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by Opakan2: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku should go and sleep biko.

he has absolutely nothing to offer

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin. This u Bleep up Atiku

Only God knows how much I hate DAT guy
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by cjrane: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
I love Atiku Abubar!

Obasanjo's campaign of character assassination because Atiku opposed his 3rd term in bunkum.

Atiku has the wealth of experience and the cultural sensitivity to heal the division created by Buhari presidency and Buhari's hateful utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by swagagolic01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku is our choice.... no need for long story

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
ATIKU for president 2099 haters beware. grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS NOW IS A PRESIDENT WHO WILL UNITE THE COUNTRY, REVAMP OUR ECONOMY AND MAKE NIGERIA PROUD AMONG COMITY OF NATIONS. A PRESIDENT WHO WILL BE FAIR AND JUST TO ALL NIGERIANS WITHOUT RECUSE TO YOUR TRIBE OR RELIGION

EMBRACE PROJECT ATIKU2019

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by DeanAmbrose23: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
cjrane:
I love Atiku Abubar!

Obasanjo's campaign of character assassination because Atiku opposed his 3rd term in bunkum.

Atiku has the wealth of experience and the cultural sensitivity to heal the division created by Buhari presidency and Buhari's hateful utterances.

I agree with you. And based on your analogy, I hereby declare for Atiku!

#IstandwithAtiku!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by DeanAmbrose23: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
yarimo:
ATIKU for president 2019 haters beware. grin
Atiku we know!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by FastShipping: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
I need Atiku to take trip to the USA and return to Nigeria afterwards before I can confirm he's a not a wanted man.

Atiku is a wanted felon in the U.S and no way in any form or fashion shall I campaign, support or vote for a criminal like Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by KUNZEH(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
FastShipping:
I need Atiku to take trip to the USA and return to Nigeria afterwards before I can confirm he's a not a wanted man.

Atiku is a wanted felon in the U.S and no way in any form or fashion shall I campaign, support or vote for a criminal like Atiku
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by Ganduri: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by Igbokid: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Ganduri:
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Shut the fvck up..
Nah today em start to dey kill your people.
These same folks have been killing everyone before independence. No be una dey claim one North
PMB TILL WE ALL RECEIVE SENSE !!!!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by KUNZEH(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

Shut the fvck up..
Nah today em start to dey kill your people.
These same folks have been killing everyone before independence. No be una dey claim one North
PMB TILL WE ALL RECEIVE SENSE !!!!
grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? by wengerjay(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abi o

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Budget In Brief: Budget Of Looting (proof) / Buy American...hire American Donald Trump. / PHOTOS: Fashola And Fayose Inspect Ongoing Flyover In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.