Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU (15345 Views)

Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by UltraSphinx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, has appealed to the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, for understanding, stressing that his administration is determined to meet their needs.

Buhari made the appeal during the convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state.

The President, who was represented by the Minister of State for Education, Prof Anthony Anwuka, urged ASUU to appreciate the current economic challenges that has financially constrained the Federal Government from meeting its demands.

Buhari assured that his administration will not renege on its promise to provide opportunities and avenues so that youths can develop their skills and creative ingenuity.

He said, “As partners in progress, I plead for understanding and cooperation as the government is committed to addressing the various issues being canvassed by the Union, as we strive to right the wrongs of the past.

“The fear is further amplified with the rising unemployment coupled with the recent economic recession that has befallen our beloved country. Periods like this are opportunities for geniuses to emerge.”

source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/03/patient-government-buhari-begs-ASUU/

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by effty(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
The scam continues... Baba, I think it is time u go home

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Sibrah: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
They have to exercise patience while Buhari exercises patience (Jonathan) on the dock to recover loot. Oyel market no dey move like before . . .

6 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by yarimo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
I wish am close to BUHARI while making this statement, Ehh the kind SLAP I go SLAP him is still doing press up in CHIBOK undecided

35 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by fran6co(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
hmmm I de look, assu go hear
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by merbenko: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
What goes around come around.

13 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigeria deserve a president who understands the importants of functional education system

ATIKU2019

7 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by DeanAmbrose23: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why is he begging them? If they refuse to do his bidding, he should unleash the Dauda Secret Service on them!

5 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by mykeljosef: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
university in Nigeria is like idek what to describe it
strike n ASUU r like
(i believe you visualized that zuma pic in ur head)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by iluvdonjazzy: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Yes be patience with buhari till THY KINGDOM COME

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by veekid(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Patient kor; mama peace ni..... abeg na when NSCDC go see alert now?

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by kenbee(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Ehhh, U now need Patience "Mama Peace" in the other room more than Oga Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by ibkgab001: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Sometimes I just pray this country should come to an end either by tornadoes or satan 2 luncher or great tsunami

4 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by chris6flash: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmm, Buhari this hardship is becoming unbearable.

Meanwhile, If you Havent Updated your whatsapp, you can now >>>> http://techguide.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by AnodaIT(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari statement just reminded me of those street kids who would be say "Oga, Hunger no dey hear come tomorrow"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by charleyaustine: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
patience? Do we look like goodluck dat we should be patient
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by sankky: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Yes ! Be patient while we cook up new excuses.....

6 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Missmossy(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Eyah now i pity Buhari embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by jeeqaa7(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
pai what?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Mockinbird: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Dullard is asking for patience when hes got all the patience in the world.

Baba change oshi, baba cow.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by eyinjuege: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
What can really be done to improve the education sector in Nigeria?
Everything has gone downhill, and its from subsequent governments not just this one.
This is really worrisome. Is there really any hope again?

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by GreatVcent(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2016
That is our dullard presido

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Handsomecole(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria deserves better.

#OrjiUzorKalu2019
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by ephi123(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
sankky:
Yes ! Be patient while we cook up new excuses.....
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
This government needs to get their priorities right.
Be patient with you while your children have uninterrupted years of study in abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by alaskido(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Go ask Jonathan how he managed ASSU will he was in office o.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by bikefab(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
PMB, how patient is patient? Have We not had enough?
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by Generalyemi(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
NO
Re: Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU by OnichaIgbo(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
I thought he was earlier quoting the constitution?

You don't have money to clear their arrears but have money to sponsor Islamic/ Arabic studies.

The thunder that will fire the people that voted this man eh,
It's still receiving Training in NDA's camp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wishes Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 65th Birthday / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues / Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.