Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Birth Of The Great Messiah (jesus) In The Qur'an.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Birth Of The Great Messiah (jesus) In The Qur'an.... (328 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Birth Of The Great Messiah (jesus) In The Qur'an.... by Musharraf: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you read this and you are really a believer of Christ you will cry.........

chapter Maryam(Mary) verse 19-36
----------------------------------------
[19:19] He(Angel) said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you(Mary) a pure son(Jesus)."
[19:20] She(Mary) said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
[19:21] He (Angel)said, "Thus said your Lord, 'It is easy for Me. We will render him(Jesus) a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter.'"
[19:22] When she bore him, she isolated herself to a faraway place.
[19:23] The birth process came to her by the trunk of a palm tree. She said, " (I am so ashamedwink I wish I were dead before this happened, and completely forgotten."
[19:24] (The infant) called her from beneath her, saying, "Do not grieve. Your Lord has provided you with a stream.
[19:25] "If you shake the trunk of this palm tree, it will drop ripe dates for you.
[19:26] "Eat and drink, and be happy. When you see anyone, say, 'I have made a vow of silence; I am not talking today to anyone.'"
[19:27] She came to her family, carrying him(Jesus). They said, "O Mary, you have committed something that is totally unexpected.
[19:28] "O descendant of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, nor was your mother unchaste."
The Infant Jesus Makes a Statement
-----------------------------------------------------------
[19:29] She pointed to him(Jesus). They said, "How can we talk with an infant in the crib?"
[19:30] (The infant spoke and) said, "I am a servant of GOD . He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet.
[19:31] "He made me blessed wherever I go, and enjoined me to observe the Contact Prayers(Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat) for as long as I live.
[19:32] "I am to honor my mother; He did not make me a disobedient rebel.
[19:33] "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
The Proven Truth
-----------------------------
[19:34] That was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of this matter, about which they continue to doubt.
[19:35] It does not befit GOD that He begets a son, be He glorified. To have anything done, He simply says to it, "Be," and it is.
[19:36] He (Jesus) also proclaimed, " GOD is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh" believers this is the TRUE story of Jesus from a reliable source, unadulterated and untempered Revelation from our Creator...
No room for Joseph in her life.
No merger
No star from east
No 3 wise men or Shepherds
These stories were Greek myth, and were later added by the Greeks....
For more information read about these gods.....
1- Dionysius
2- Mithras
3- Horus
4- Attis
The world have been deceived... Now knowledge has come and we have the right to take u turn to the historical Jesus and our Creator...

(1) (Reply)

Resist The Devil / This Day Jan 03 In History / I Support Calls For A Restructured Nigeria - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.