Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish (1472 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by REALTRUTH1: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
If there is anything the National President, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, wants God to do for him urgently, it is to give him a jet. He says he needs a jet like his other colleagues but that he does not have money to buy one.

The man of God said he would never condemn his colleagues for buying jets to enable them carry out their mission of evangelising the world effectively.

“I don’t own a jet, but if you give me one, I will collect it,” said Oritsejafor, after a journalist asked him if the pastors who bought jets were showing example to their members and the society, since some of those who contributed in buying jets for them had been indicted in the ongoing restructuring in the banking sector.

Oritsejafor defended his colleagues who are buying jets, saying that they needed it for their evangelism outreach.

He stated that many of the pastors had lots of schedules to attend to in different parts of the country, Africa and the world at large and that when they have jets, it would help to facilitate their movement.

The cleric went on to list the various schedules he had ahead of him, which to him owing a jet would help to facilitate his movement, rather than paying through the nose to buy air tickets all the time.

“The schedules of these men of God are too much. I can’t sit here and criticise someone who has a jet. I need a jet but I don’t have the money yet,” he stated.

Oritsejafor added that contrary to people’s view that pastors did not care for the welfare of the people, many pastors were impacting in the lives of their members and the society.

Using his own example, Oritsejafor said he had promised to distribute 4,000 wrappers to women and another to men in Warri, Delta State in December, saying that God told him to do so, adding that his ministry had at one time or the other given out tricycles and cars to people free of charge.

However, men of God who fly in the air with their jets are Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy; Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Daystar Christian Centre, among others, while Bishop Mike Okonkwo, founder of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) is planning to buy one as he had already announced it to his church members.

There had been controversies trailing the purchase of jets by some men of God in the country. While some condemned it, others simply supported the idea, saying that the jets would help the men of God carry out their evangelism outreach effectively.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/11/10/god-give-me-a-jet-now-%E2%80%94pastor-oritsejafor%E2%80%99s-dearest-wish
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by 2Legit2Qui: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
so what wrong has he done?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by bawomolo(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2009
christian missionaries of the past didn't need jets.

it's funny he is praying to God for a Jet while a vast amount of his congregation are suffering while smiling. Goes to show you their priorities.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by otokx(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2009
All of them na the same; the pastor life they better.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by REALTRUTH1: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

so what wrong has he done?
No he has done no wrong,,,he can't even do any wrong,,he is above doing any wrong,,,everything he does is right,,,,

Final analysis: Religion is the opium of the people in Nigeria,,,,

1 Like

Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by KunleOshob(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2009
Wasn't it the same Orisetjafor that was involved in swindling Benny Hin[another crook] of $4 million along with his partner in crime Obembe? God is truely a patient God but we have aduty to expose these charlatans and robbers else they continue to destroy families with their greed.

Titus 1:11:
11 These false teachers must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.

1 Like

Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Nezan(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2009
If the jets are needed for evangelism, why not?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by ccollins(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
Right@nezan
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by KunleOshob(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nezan:

If the jets are needed for evangelism, why not?
How many of these criminals actually evangelize what they do is to jump from one existing church to the other with the aim of distorting scriptures to line their pockets. If they are truely interested in evangelizing why don't they start with the millions of lost souls in Nigerian villages and neighbouring countries who have not received the gospel? Rather they would rather go and preach in Nigerian churches abroad to people who have already received the gospel and milk them of their hard earned foreign exchange in the scam of contributing to "God's" work. If they are truely interested in evangelizing they should use the monies they are using to buy jets and finance their repulsive life style to build schools and hospitals were they would offer free services to people there as the early missionaries did. Through this show of unconditional love they would be able to win souls for christ and not by juncketing around the world with their ill gotten jets and oppressing the needy they have been mandated to take care of.

2 Likes

Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by 2Legit2Qui: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
see yourheads, are you near him 1% in righteousness?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by IDINRETE: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
ccollins:

Right@nezan

I dont think you have any sensible thing to say. Have you pondered about the nonsense below

"Even if it took slavery to bring God's word to africa.its still okay cos its better to be in d light of Jesus than be in the bondage of darkness.if the word of God wasn't brought to africa ,me and many beloved wouldn't have known Christ who is love and couldn't have been heirs of the kingdom of God but thank the Almighty God for this greatest gift of salvation for us." By ccollins
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by bawomolo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

see yourheads, are you near him 1% in righteousness?

there are now grades to righteousness?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by BADLEE: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
Even me i need a jet for the work of the lawd.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by semid(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
There is nothing wrong in wishing for something.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by houvest: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
what's really the problem of these bloggers? belly aching, blasphemy, judgemental or what? frredom of speech should not make you consign your self to God's punishment. Who are you that judges another man's servant. To his master he stands or falls.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]All these Pastors thing , men of God is turning to something else and the situation is worsting each day. . . .I think the world have to do something about it before its too late. If we dont put an end to RELIGION the world would keep experiencing only hard and confussing times. . .Think about life without god where everyone would live together in peace and harmony. no hatred. . .no enslavement of free wills.[/size]
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Akanniade(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
When are these reprobates going to realise that this present world is not the Kingdom Christ promised us?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by jagunlabi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
And why should they care?They are getting private jets in this present kingdom, and to them, that is what counts.
Akanniade:

When are these reprobates going to realise that this present world is not the Kingdom Christ promised us?
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by eledalo: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2013
this topic - 2009
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by PastorKun(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
The rogue finally got his jet angry
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by dorox(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes, he finally got his precious. More souls can now be harvested.
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hahahahaha!

The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous..........

Your expectation shall not be cut............

You will mount up with wings like an private jet eagle.

Somebody shout hallelu..........
cheesy
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please mods front page smiley
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
REAL TRUTH: If there is anything the National President, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, wants God to do for him urgently, it is to give him a jet. He says he needs a jet like his other colleagues but that he does not have money to buy one.

The man of God said he would never condemn his colleagues for buying jets to enable them carry out their mission of evangelising the world effectively.

“I don’t own a jet, but if you give me one, I will collect it,” said Oritsejafor, after a journalist asked him if the pastors who bought jets were showing example to their members and the society, since some of those who contributed in buying jets for them had been indicted in the ongoing restructuring in the banking sector.

Oritsejafor defended his colleagues who are buying jets, saying that they needed it for their evangelism outreach.

He stated that many of the pastors had lots of schedules to attend to in different parts of the country, Africa and the world at large and that when they have jets, it would help to facilitate their movement.

The cleric went on to list the various schedules he had ahead of him, which to him owing a jet would help to facilitate his movement, rather than paying through the nose to buy air tickets all the time.

“The schedules of these men of God are too much. I can’t sit here and criticise someone who has a jet. I need a jet but I don’t have the money yet,” he stated.

Oritsejafor added that contrary to people’s view that pastors did not care for the welfare of the people, many pastors were impacting in the lives of their members and the society.

Using his own example, Oritsejafor said he had promised to distribute 4,000 wrappers to women and another to men in Warri, Delta State in December, saying that God told him to do so, adding that his ministry had at one time or the other given out tricycles and cars to people free of charge.

However, men of God who fly in the air with their jets are Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy; Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Daystar Christian Centre, among others, while Bishop Mike Okonkwo, founder of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) is planning to buy one as he had already announced it to his church members.

There had been controversies trailing the purchase of jets by some men of God in the country. While some condemned it, others simply supported the idea, saying that the jets would help the men of God carry out their evangelism outreach effectively.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/11/10/god-give-me-a-jet-now-%E2%80%94pastor-oritsejafor%E2%80%99s-dearest-wish

Emphasis on the word "yet" grin

I guess he has money now.

Halleluyah!
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by PastorKun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
pDude:

Emphasis on the word "yet" grin

I guess he has money now.

Halleluyah!

As president of CAN and PFN he now as access to the presidency and he can now get presidential favours, tithes and offerings grin
Re: God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pastor Kun:

As president of CAN and PFN he now as access to the presidency and he can now get presidential favours, tithes and offerings grin

Gbam!

Power and position opens doors of financial breakthrough and prosperity. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

THE MULTIPLE BIBLE VERSIONS / Women And Bad Luck / Is Bible True Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.