Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (68339 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote[sub][/sub] author=CertifiedNaija post=51638434]More photos [/quote]
Biko where is the lucky groom is he afraid to show up ni.Anyway she is fine o set ti
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Mightyraw:
exaggerated? Are u a governors daughter too?
im convinced u are stalker
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by DedeNkem: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2016
That's what looted public fund can do!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?
Lol...u dy vex ooo!!!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Tief pikin..Na ur papa ad Co dey steal Nigeria money.See as she dey form model untop our oyel dem money.
If my woman beauty catch ur beauty im go break im neck.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2016
adanny01:
Is she adopted? Cos her father kinda looks like a monster. No offence intended!
Hahaha.out of darknezz comes light baby.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Preator: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Hausa elites proving once again that religious adherence is for the poor. why is her hair uncovered?
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by numericalguy(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face?

Yeebos are nothing but primitive cannibals.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by tjfulloption(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2016
pacoson:
Are you well at all??

bros na love at first sight o grin
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Very pretty !! her cheek contour is nice . everyone 's contouring these days to give themselves cheekbones but it works a lot for her . she has a good photographer too , she takes better pics than most 9ja celebs . undecided
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by tjfulloption(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2016
DavidEsq:

So u sidan dey type all dis, for this Buhari economy abi? Shey u dey craze ni undecided

grin
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by seenter84: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2016
I c nipplesSsss
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Bolster:
So much bile. So much hatred. So much envy.

Let's appreciate her for what she is and for what she's got - brains, beauty and devotion to human welfare.

Yes, she's lucky to be a daughter of a Governor and it's no fault of hers much as it isn't her fault that we all are not governor's children. Moreover, we can't all be.

She's human, African and Nigerian, so I appreciate her. She's very beautiful and I wish her well.
I wish her well too but not wit nigeriaz stolen mony ment 4 d massiz.
Shiz jst dere.B4 I recognize her beauty she shuld first reject her fadaz stolen money,enter the street hussle 4 herself.She shuld hussle under d blazin sun move around wit transport,brit our polluted dusty smoky air wey de make eye red ad den if her fine girl remainz I will hail her.
I salute all d girlz dem dat goez tru wot I listed evryday ad still remain captivating not diz artificial beauty wey de enter from one ac to anoder ac dey use cream baf hersef.
And again make im tell Im papa make im giv the beheaded woman husband justice.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by loopmangoat(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
My bit ch
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Hades2016(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Can somebody pls send me her number I need to talk to her it's very important we meet ASAP grin
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face? Looool. See boys mentioning me!!! Ass lickers.
Show ur face 4 comparative analysis she is cute abegi cheesy
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by bukiboy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
me sef fine. if parents be governor, i go fine pass this one when we steal state money.

floragregs:
Bring her make I boil her take cook soup. Mtshewwww. No be who chop belleful dey see beauty for person face? Looool. See boys mentioning me!!! Ass lickers.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by SRK1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please, I need some Fiverr reviews. Ready to pay you at a GOOD rate!

Contact NOW at: yourwriter01@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
im convinced u are stalker
ReAlly!
U knw me ryt?
Ama governors son too
Who's ur daddy
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by BerryAnny(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:
She's pretty.....but not the prettiest undecided
I smell envy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by christhavemercy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
lol grin grin
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mightyraw:

ReAlly!
U knw me ryt?
Ama governors son too
Who's ur daddy
governors son u look d way u are? ha! I'm not impressed ......if being a governors daughter is going to make me look the way u are den I dnt want to be a part of it....D'accord? now swerve!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
governors son u look d way u are? ha! I'm not impressed ......if being a governors daughter is going to make me look the way u are den I dnt want to be a part of it....D'accord? now swerve!
Am i supposed to look like an alien or what
Even d Prince Charming in ur dreams are men in jeans and shirts
So tel me who's ur daddy
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by humblemikel(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
ALL I SEE IN UR MATTER NA RECESSION, SORRY U HEAR.E GO BETTER, 2019 IS AROUND THE CORNER
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by arabianights: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
gonkin:
For a governor's daughter, she aint all that, i have seen prettier that grew up in the slumps, this na make up
Thank you : kiss kiss
All these hausa politicians child n seeking for undue notice. And funny enough children of THOSE WHOSE FATHER'S ARE NOT PERFORMING AT ALL. HE DAD IS A TERRIBLE GOVENOR WHO DOES KNOW WHAT HE IS DOWN. ALWAYS SLEEPING.BUHARI DAUGHTERS AND NOW THIS ONE.
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Fefeh: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
she is not
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
floragregs:
[color=#990000][/color]lol
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by Smartademu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Looking for husband by style grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by mcroeb(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
na makeup make her beautiful! make she no makeup u go see weting she go resemble. as i don talk my own na Godwin!
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by lilreese: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
wooow
Re: Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) by floragregs(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
bukiboy:
me sef fine. if parents be governor, i go fine pass this one when we steal state money.

epp me tell them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.