Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Is The Possibility Of My MTN Line Getting Blocked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Possibility Of My MTN Line Getting Blocked? (376 Views)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Get 2000% Instant Bonus To Day On MTN Line / Call ALL Networks For N2.88 Or For Free With An MTN Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Possibility Of My MTN Line Getting Blocked? by deskhal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi guys

I wanna call Mtn customer service and scream "fvck you, you thieving kunts". I got charged #150 for shit updates i didn't request.
I don't want my line to get blocked cos over years i haven't used a sim for more than 2 months. Everyone be thinking i'm into some fraudulent shii.
To cut the story short, i want to tell their customer service to Fvck off!!

What is the possibility of getting my line blocked?

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Repairs Xmas Price Slash !!! / Urgent Help Needed. / Get Your Phones Smart Again For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.