Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Plastering A Three Bedroom House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plastering A Three Bedroom House (2721 Views)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / Granite,Sharp sand,plastering sand Supply To Anywhere On The Island In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastering A Three Bedroom House by Mmsteryy: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2016
I would appreciate it if anyone can provide with information on how much it would cost to plaster the outside of a 3 bedroom house on one plot of land.

Also how much it would cost to paint the house.

My dad's birthday is coming up and I want to do one or both of the work for his house. I don't know about houses so I need some estimates to provide me with something to work on.

Thank you
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by SWORD419(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2016
okay
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by lomaxx: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Following.
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Av U done the Electrical work for it? Pls contact us for proper conduits work for it before the plastering, thanks
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by twinskenny(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Mmsteryy:
I would appreciate it if anyone can provide with information on how much it would cost to plaster the outside of a 3 bedroom house on one plot of land.

My dad's birthday is coming up and I want to do one or both of the work for his house. I don't know about houses so I need some estimates to provide me with something to work on.

Where is the location
Thank you
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by KolaShangOne(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mmsteryy:

Thank you

Even though I don't know the size of the house, averagely, you will need between 70-80 bags of cement, 30tonnes of plaster sand (in and out), 4000 litres of water and Labour 150k upwards.
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by Mmsteryy: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=twinskenny post=51645836][/quote]

Ikorodu, Lagos
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by Mmsteryy: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Even though I don't know the size of the house, averagely, you will need between 70-80 bags of cement, 30tonnes of plaster sand (in and out), 4000 litres of water and Labour 150k upwards.

Please what do you mean by in and out. I don't understand.
The inside of the house is done if that's what you mean.
It's just the outside that needs to be done.
Re: Plastering A Three Bedroom House by Mmsteryy: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
Av U done the Electrical work for it? Pls contact us for proper conduits work for it before the plastering, thanks

Thank you but everything in the house has been done.
It's just the outside that's left.

(1) (Reply)

Opulence Estate Lakowe Lagos now 10.5m / Beach Front Court Estate, Opp. Eko Atlantic Resort @#4m / LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.