Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked (19900 Views)

Contact Me For Your Computer Network Issues / How To Know That Your Pc Has Been Hacked / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by MTHBOSS(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks , God bless
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
rottenPussy:
go and lay the bed with some hard currency first, then you may have the doll

Lolzzzzzz and you think you just quoted a broke nigga? Get that booty over here
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by professore(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice thread.
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Nja4Life: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Interesting.... No one internet user is immune to Cyber attacks and other Online threats but you can to learn to stay ahead of Cyber criminals, Hackers and Bad Actors.

Remember, Ethical Hackers are hired by company to find weaknesses in company's IT environment and critical Infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by sixtus3606(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
raphealolami:
I am sorry. But this is not really as informative as I expect.

But seriously, do some people have a relationship or a package for the admins that moves topics to front page. Sometimes I just wonder the junks that we have on fp. You will se some topics and you will be like "is that all"

I dont know what Seun is doing about it.
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by iyobs7(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
rottenPussy:

I'm into IT, okay?

I use all the stuffs I mentioned. I downloads cracked stuffs which is vet before running.

There is no computer guru who won't use an anti virus except he or she have the time to debug codes should his system be infected.

Debug code? Antivirus? Am lost, please find me
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by rottenPussy: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
iyobs7:

Are you an IT person? If yes, you should be able to deduce my point with further elaboration.

It's so ridiculous to think you taught I associated code debigging with Antivirus. What dah fvck!
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by dxpat4real2: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
rottenPussy:
Who is gon hack me when I use paid Avira, paid malware check, and Antispyware all on my Ubuntu Linux!

My pvssy is more vulnerable to hacking than my computer undecided embarassed
Akara..... Even antivirus softwares have bugs. Hahahaha
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by rottenPussy: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
dxpat4real2:

Akara..... Even antivirus softwares have bugs. Hahahaha

And how does the bug of a good paid Antivirus, subjected to regular updates harmful to one's system?
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
raphealolami:

But seriously, do some people have a relationship or a package for the admins that moves topics to front page. Sometimes I just wonder the junks that we have on fp. You will se some topics and you will be like "is that all"
me too o,i think it's the same who you know syndrome, trust naija,even Nairaland is not spared
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Sisqoman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Drama?Drama?Drama?
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Papertrail11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
rottenPussy:

I'm into IT, okay?

I use all the stuffs I mentioned. I download cracked stuffs which i vet before running.

There is no computer guru who won't use an anti virus except he or she have the time to debug codes should his system be infected.

chief yu still putting yurself in badass risk the crackd sw could be backdoored so yur best bet is to sandbox yur sw before running
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Papertrail11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
iyobs7:

leave d nigr hin neva see malware wey dey bypass antivirus
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Papertrail11(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
rottenPussy:

And how does the bug of a good paid Antivirus, subjected to regular updates harmful to one's system?

harmful is dependent on whether the av is updated with malware signatures and can recognize malware with heuristic behavior
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by bowman000(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by browniecay: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2016
raphealolami:

On point!
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Horlufemi(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2016
rottenPussy:

I'm into IT, okay?

I use all the stuffs I mentioned. I download cracked stuffs which i vet before running.

I don't, will remove the virus myself

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by rottenPussy: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Horlufemi:

I don't, will remove the virus myself
That's why I said except if he or she have the time to debug the codes smiley
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by rottenPussy: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Papertrail11:

harmful is dependent on whether the av is updated with malware signatures and can recognize malware with heuristic behavior
You have no point. I already said "A good paid Into Antivirus" Avira has virtually everything needed to detect the most recent virus on the Internet.
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Papertrail11(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2016
rottenPussy:
You have no point. I already said "A good paid Into Antivirus" Avira has virtually everything needed to detect the most recent virus on the Internet.

look son when your dealn with real hackers who use exploit kit and can crypt virus to achieve undectability yur paid av is crap and useless for the moment. do yu know some malwares disable yur av and make it useless for the moment
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by raphealolami(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2016
2dugged:
me too o,i think it's the same who you know syndrome, trust naija,even Nairaland is not spared

May God save us from the doom
Re: 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
raphealolami:

May God save us from the doom
amen o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will I Configure My Modem For Etisalat Sim. / 20 Amazing Facts About The Computer / 10-Year Old Boy Emerges Nigeria’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.