Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch (16828 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 1m Jobs Are In Store For Nigerians Through Outsourcing / 1m Jobs Await Nigerians Through Outsourcing – Minister Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Yksoul(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
A LOT OF RECRUITMENT CORRUPTION IN NSCDC MAJORITY OF US HERE KNOW ABOUT UNLESS WE ARE NOT TELLING OURSELVES THE TRUTH.LATER THIS YEAR,THEY CALLED SOME 2000 PLUS RECRUITS TO KATSINA,WE WERE ALL AWARE OF IT.IF WE DONT WANT TO TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by crush20(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2016
ColonelDrake:
Even NLNG recruitment has been hijacked by Abo.kis.
Thanks to the tribe who supported them into power
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2016
crush20:

Thanks to the tribe who supported them into power
Stop blaming tribe here. Even I didn't support Gej. Your darling Gej was also sucking the balls of the abo kis in other to curry favour.
Read Freeze001 post blow:

All I see in the op is the northern hegemony at play. All they're after is what a replacement can do for the North; despite all the appointments they hold, they still feel shortchanged by ministerial appointments. There's no story of the 'one Nigeria' madness/propaganda, it's just about the North and retaining power.
I wonder if the South can wake up to this reality and stop being one Nigeria practitioners, we've got to learn to put our regions and tribes first without any apologies because that is what the North will always do; all they care for is power to maintain access to the easy wealth from the South whilst keeping theirs for themselves.
This is one of the areas where I blame GEJ because he didn't concentrate on his home and his Southern neighbours rather he kept on the the thankless practical implementation of one Nigeria and at the end he was adjudged unfit for a 2nd term simply because power was to be 'returned' to the north at all costs. He's been vilified and insulted and unfortunately, there's really nothing unusual or extraordinary he executed down South despite the huge support he had just because he chose to first be 'Nigerian' before being an Ijaw from Southern Nigeria.
It's high time politicians in the South learnt to put a Southern agenda forward first and foremost and stop allowing themselves to be blackmailed by the same Northerners who do worse. If we've got to learn nepotism and tribalism then we better do cos no be only Northerners sabi do civil service work or get appointment and thankfully, we're always more than qualified.
Let the truth be told; from the reading of the op, one Nigeria is only a blackmail attempt to keep the South in perpetual servitude and that must stop!
https://www.nairaland.com/3501827/2019-presidency-north-rules-out
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by MrEverest(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2016
ColonelDrake:

The poor get the crumbs (N-power abi wetin dam day call am.
Anybody who depends entirely on N-power in today's Nigeria is still dirt poor. It will be very difficult for any adult to afford basic necessities of life with just 30k considering the very high cost of living right now. The sadists who call themselves our rulers just want the youths to keep busy with such slave wages that can only guarantee a lifetime of strife, struggle and sorrows while they continue pillaging our resources for the benefit of just themselver, families and cronies.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by buchilino(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Exciton:

Lol. Nigeria will not burn.

As always, we'll lament on social media, adapt and forget about it.

Our heavily built saviour, Mr. Thunder, will stick to his everlasting press-ups.

OPEN UR EYES MY FRIEND, LOOK AROUND U. DER IS NO SOCIETY, BOTH PAST N PRESENT, WHERE LAWLESSNESS IS D ORDER OF DAY DAT HAD SURVIVED.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2016
buchilino:

OPEN UR EYES MY FRIEND, LOOK AROUND U. DER IS NO SOCIETY, BOTH PAST N PRESENT, WHERE LAWLESSNESS IS D ORDER OF DAY DAT HAD SURVIVED.
exactly,
it is going to be a very violent spontaneous eruption/explosion.
my eyes right now are blood red.

unless more people are given opportunities and there is a conscious effort to give everyone irrespective of the tribe quality life.

on the flip side, any nairalander who is still in school (public uni) should acquire life skills and try to be the best. except they have political Godfather backing them i am just been realistic. no one cares any longer
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by ehinmowo: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari is known for nepotic and biased appointment. SR proved it beyond doubt
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by NotComplaining: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
I always laugh when I see wretched boot-licking minions called the Nigerian Army going through the gruelling, vigorous and ominous entrance training course only for their commandants to be a butty with little to no military training, appointed by another senior butty.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Junior66(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
madridguy:
Fake news everywhere. Since the source is not Sahara reporter then it's just another brown envelope journalism.
The two of my cousins dat got enlisted are ghost humans abi? lollss
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oya make I forward my CV come make you help me? tongue

Junior66:

The two of my cousins dat got enlisted are ghost humans abi? lollss
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Did Modath's relative's name come out?
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by ibrolamin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by josielewa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
you all are here when peace corps is going underground....go and collect ur form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri / One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-screening 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.