Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation (13188 Views)

Oyegun Meets Saraki & Other APC Senate Caucus (Photos) / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by SycophanticGoat: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
oluwafemi113:
Saraki use your brain
This time out
PMB didn't like you

People that were crying for Saraki to be thrown in Kuje are now his special advisers because of Tinubu? cheesy
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Grundig: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2016
I worry for tinubu in all of these. he has been schemed out of everything. I hope buhari doesn't send the EFCC to knock on hos door.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by olisaEze(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Lol after putting the man thru all the embarrassment of a damning kangaroo court/media trial, removing judges that refused to do the bidding of the FG, not including the strain on his wife and family, you suddenly want to reconcile? I thot they said this man is a fantastically corrupt forger! It appears that our saintly PMB is just realizing that he's almost burned down the house in his bid to kill the imaginary rats. grin
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by ndcide(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
cheesy can I have the mic please....
Ngeneukwenu, what do you have to say about this.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
omowolewa:
Now politic has started
new power bloc in the south west means that new alliances need to be made ,enemies that were made by the former power bloc needs to be appeased.

1 Share

Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Handsomecole(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Business of Governance 20%
Business of Politics 80%

#OrjiUzorKalu2019
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by hollowpot15684(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Oyegun will surely loose out of this Game, believe me you.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2016
APC I sturning to PDP all over again
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by AntiWailer: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Grundig:
I worry for tinubu in all of these. he has been schemed out of everything. I hope buhari doesn't send the EFCC to knock on hos door.

Even PDP could not.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by 4nobody4every1: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
modath:

The day you understand why the Nigerian president is the most powerful president in the whole world you will realise the kind of comic relief the highlighted really is... smiley

Go & read OBJ's "My Watch", you'd understand better..
cool
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
hollowpot15684:
Oyegun will surely loose out of this Game, believe me you.
How will he lose out?
He has the presidential backing,he is making peace and he has successfully pushed out the trouble makers from the scheme of things. That alone is enough to make him last,the south south and south east will prefer to trust him now and the north will see him as a willing ally . Only supporters of tinubu see him as a traitor,all others see him as a mediator,the ondo debacle was planned to push out tinubu ,I sais it then that hw was walking straight into a trap,now noone wants to associate with someone who is openly disloyal,buhari will avoid him like a plague. Don't be carried away by all the noise of atiku decamping to another party.it is all politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by hollowpot15684(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2016
onatisi:

How will he lose out?
He has the presidential backing,he is making peace and he has successfully pushed out the trouble makers from the scheme of things. That alone is enough to make him last,the south south and south east will prefer to trust him now and the north will see him as a willing ally . Only supporters of tinubu see him as a traitor,all others see him as a mediator,the ondo debacle was planned to push out tinubu ,I sais it then that hw was walking straight into a trap,now noone wants to associate with someone who is openly disloyal,buhari will avoid him like a plague. Don't be carried away by all the noise of atiku decamping to another party.it is all politics.

i Smile, if i should start explaining why he won't loose out, the whole page will be spammed...
just wait, watch and see it unfold. BAT will never be left out of what he initiated.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Layksaide(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Omeokachie:
So they are now jittery...I thought Oyegun was bluffing that they are ready to loose the SP position to PDP so long as Saraki is prosecuted by CCB?

Old men who have sold their souls for gold and silver.

He didn't say that oo, it only slipped from his mouth when he was brushing his teeth.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku2019:
No Meetings on new Economic Plans to cushion the effect of recession on the masses. cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin

LOL you keep ranting, why they keep planing to be stronger for 2019..
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2016
hollowpot15684:

i Smile, if i should start explaining why he won't loose out, the whole page will be spammed...
just wait, watch and see it unfold. BAT will never be left out of what he initiated.
Facing reality is one thing Nigerians always find difficult to do,he has lost every single political battle since apc got into power,the party chairman has openly turned against him,his supporters were stylishly sent away from the party during the ondo election ,or do u think apc will accept oke back He himself isn't folding his arms ,he is already making new friends and new partnerships,he knows how the game is played. If he leaves apc then he is finished,that is exactly what the north are waiting for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by solid3(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Seems Tinubu has now been finally pushed out. You see what Reno Omokri was saying!
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Charly68: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Let them be dancing Makemba's dance up and down there. Nigerians are waiting for their game to show them red card. Unless they produce result,no room for excuse Govt again
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Their political differences are adding salt to the national injuries Nigeria is having. Let there be prompt solutions to economic hardships.
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by Funlordjnr: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Africonji:
OYEGUN is a fOOLLANI slave. He and Tunubu and the rest Southerners slaves in APC don't know that Buhari and Saraki are Foolanis and were working together on Foollani agenda to enslave the country from the very beginning. So now they are trying to reconcile with Saraki? grin No more anti-party accusations? Confused fools. No more room for APC in 2019. Mark my words.

Your words belong in a toilet!
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by bukiboy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku and Saraki are friends

AnodaIT:
Too late, We are already for Atiku.

If una like drop all the charges for Saraki, he I now a new creature in APC, old things have passed away.

How to fight corruption, Vol 1 by The Dulllard
Re: Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation by emi14: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
They act before they think.... Is a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Buhari To Decide Participation In Presidential Debates - Presidency / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency / Obizoba Chiemelu: Let Us Adopt Governor Yahaya Bello's Approach To Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.