Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Uneekomunikations – Nigeria Turns To Pakistan China Russia For War Planes Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uneekomunikations – Nigeria Turns To Pakistan China Russia For War Planes Others (358 Views)

Uneekomunikations – Popular Musician Robbed At Gun-point / Uneekomunikations – Rukky Sandra Vs Chika Ike In Sexy Jumpsuit Contest (photos) / Check Out The 4 War Planes Pakistan Government Gave To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uneekomunikations – Nigeria Turns To Pakistan China Russia For War Planes Others by uneeking(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2016
ABUJA—Following the refusal of the US government and other western countries to supply arms to Nigeria to prosecute the war against Boko Haram, the federal government has turned its attention to China, Pakistan and Russia. Consequently, the Nigerian Air Force is expecting arrival of war-planes and helicopters from Pakistan and Russia to boost its fleets.
The Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, who disclosed this at a breakfast briefing with editors of online media in Abuja at the weekend, said: “I want to say that we have been enjoying support from other countries. (Sometimes arms procurement) is shrouded in a lot of politics. ‘’Unfortunately, I’m not a politician, so I cannot be able to say much on that. But what I can tell you is that right now, as I speak to you, we are expecting the Pakistani Chief of Air Staff in Nigeria soon.
Pakistan has accepted to sell ten trainer airplanes. Similarly, we have trained so many people in Pakistan, China. In the US, we have pilots that are training right now. We have other pilots that have just finished training in the United Kingdom. The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Mshl Sadique Abubakar inspecting the newly weaponized NAF alpha jet after test.
The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Mshl Sadique Abubakar inspecting the newly weaponized NAF alpha jet after test. ‘’We have additional pilots that are training in South Africa. We have more pilots that are training in the Egyptian Air Force and so many other places, including Russia. We are really getting support.”
On the competence of Nigerian fighter pilots, Mr. Abubakar said: “In the last 18 months, we have flown almost 3000 hours with no incident. In terms of competence I can tell you that the Nigerian Air Force pilots are among the most competent because the training curriculum is very clear. ‘’That is why now in the Air Force you look at the wings, pilots wear wings. We have categorized the wings according to their skill levels. We also organize simulation training for our pilots, we organize evaluation visits where pilots are evaluated without any notice. ‘’We have also sent over 700 personnel of the NAF to different parts of the world to train and acquire the skills required for them to be effective.’’

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-nigeria-turns-pakistan-china-russia-war-planes-others-air-chief/

Re: Uneekomunikations – Nigeria Turns To Pakistan China Russia For War Planes Others by mamaafrik(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Why not turn towards Aba,wait,weaponized,u mean they bought a tokunbo alpha jet in the first place without arsenal enablings?,yha!!

(1) (Reply)

Health Post / A Test Of Faith / The Dream Of A New Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.