Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,444 members, 7,864,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (36260 Views)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by DerideGull(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Na wah o! This guy used God name in vain. This is blasphemy!

From now on when i see Igboman for street i go salute am " mr special person".

grin

No two group of people are created the same by God. There is always a special trait among group of people and Igbo is no exception.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by DerideGull(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
u are getting ur assertion wrong. Yoruba actress and and actors are nollywood actresses and actors. Just that they choose to act in Yoruba instead of English. Wht statistic do u have to affirm that the IGbo tribe is dominant in nollywood. U ave no statistical figure to back it up , u are only guessing

Yoruba film is a drawback to Nollywood endeavors.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by orimsamsam(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
DerideGull:

Yoruba film is a drawback to Nollywood endeavors.
gbenu soun joor. How is it a draw back, becos they are acting in Yoruba abi
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
logicab:
All I asked for was a reference. A book title and quote (along with chapter/page/paragraph) will do.

Find the Biafra Story by Fredrick Foresight. You will find on reference there. I cant recall the exact page and quote. I will post it when I find it.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by bigpicture001: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
willibounce1:

1st class indeed. Worthless ragga muffin.
...hahaha....hv u tried to know the meaning of ragga muffin?...or u just say it cuz many ppl do?..now I knw Hw u passed ur WAEC....grow up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.