Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar (37819 Views)

How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / PICTURES: All About The OBUDU Mountain Resort, Nigeria.(you Should See!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by MKO4ever(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
fisman19:
very cool place. but lodging facilities ain't standard
I disagree with you sir, except you lodged in one of those villages hotels and not the main resort hotel
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by MKO4ever(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bobby4090:
The 4th and 5th pictures are not from Obudu.

The 4th picture is from National Conservation Center in Chevron roundabout Lekki.
The 5th picture is from Tinapa in Calabar
Obviously, you haven't been to the cattle ranch before

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by repogirl(f): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nice place....quite memorable too.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by horciglowri(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
shocked shocked I want shocked

worworgirl:
I plan visiting this place soon...who wanna go with me?
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Aminat508(f): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
asumo12:
shocked
Asumo mi Ore igba grin
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Sugarcious(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
I'm in calabar.u can holla at me
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by abilemi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, get your facts right. Obudu mountain resort is in Obudu, not calarbar.

Calabar is the capital of cross river state, and Obudu is a local government area in cross river state.

From Calabar to Obudu is at least a six hour journey... You would have to go through odukpani, Biase, yakur, Ikom, and finally Obudu.... And these LGA's are quite large cos the state is one of the largest in southern Nigeria.
its actually in Obanliku Local government, been there a couple of times. Best thing to happen to Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by robminds: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
@OP,
Point of correction, Obudu Ranch Resort is not in Calabar. It is in Obanliku LGA, formerly part of Obudu LGA, Corss River State.
Calabar is about 4 hours drive from that resort.

If you want to go there contact us for consultancy advise, accomodation, transportation etc at a very affordable rate.
Thank you. grin
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by blesoh(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, get your facts right. Obudu mountain resort is in Obudu, not calarbar.

Calabar is the capital of cross river state, and Obudu is a local government area in cross river state.

From Calabar to Obudu is at least a six hour journey... You would have to go through odukpani, Biase, yakur, Ikom, and finally Obudu.... And these LGA's are quite large cos the state is one of the largest in southern Nigeria.
Na it u no come add my Akamkpa, lol
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sugarcious:

Sugarcious:

horciglowri:
shocked shocked I want shocked
kstorm:
I've not been dere too, if you're serious about it, am interested too
KINGinVAHALA:

Will you foot the bills?
[quote author=Triniti post=51652191] Lets go there[/quote] See them grin
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by asumo12: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
amuloaded mi owon grin grin grin

Aminat508:
Asumo mi Ore igba grin
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by tayo666: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
me I wanna go
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by ajensly1987(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
this is my home town, is very exciting to be in this natural ranch with good facilities. I always enjoy the place wen i visit home. In addition there is an airstrip close to the ranch where u can take fligt directly from anywhere to d tourist centre: more photos

Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by ajensly1987(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
for those who want o go there contact me on my email: ajengrace@gmail.com.
I will be going home dis december so dat i can guide and help u get there and back safely. Am presemtly in ondo state

Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
This pool sure pass to chill with the love of my life. cool
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Smartademu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
Guys only wink
If u are ready to submit that thing anytime I want, am game. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
sixbon2000:
How recent are these pics? I was there two years ago and the cable cars weren't working

I was there last year.
The cables were working but you have to wait for it to get filled or pay for all the seats which was 6k then.

Overhyped place.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Sunnie7777: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
MKO4ever:

From Calabar to Obudu is N2,400.00 (by Bus) and it is 6 hours, from Obudu to Cattle Ranch is N600 (small car kabukabu) and it is 45 mins. No gate fee, it is absolutely free, except you buy things or lodge in the hotel, that is when you have to pay

Apart from the mountain resort ,are there more affordable hotel/accommodation on d mountain top for guests? plus could u please write an article here on the obudu cattle ranch proper for intending guests especially during this festive period? Thanks
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by stevocracy88(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, get your facts right. Obudu mountain resort is in Obudu, not calabar.

You stole the words right outta my mouth.and that last pic is a picture of Tinapa....not Obudu ranch resort.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by muller101(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emescot:
Mehn i must go to calabar one diz days, beautiful place
that place is like 6 to 7 hours drive from calabar bro.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Emescot(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
muller101:
that place is like 6 to 7 hours drive from calabar bro.
You reside over there?
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by muller101(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emescot:
You reside over there?
not really but close.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by abike12(f): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Very nice!
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Rekyz(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
angry why?? ?
It has to be a guy so she can undergo medical. Now dnt tell me u dnt knw what im talking about. Anyway, I'll go with her.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Rekyz(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
worworgirl:
Guys only wink
I'll go with you. But you must be fit for medicals.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Rekyz(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
50shot:
these obudu cattle ranch sef is overhyped has the op visited daura cattle ranch bubus ranch
Have you visited the ranch? Abeg park well!
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Rekyz(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
ERONX:
Nice, but ain't cool enough.
You must be a joke
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Smartademu:

If u are ready to submit that thing anytime I want, am game. grin grin grin grin grin
I go still spend my money come submit join am? Who u be?
Rekyz:
I'll go with you. But you must be fit for medicals.
I'm fit but nothing for you
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by Rekyz(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
worworgirl:
I'm fit but nothing for you
But if I must join you for the trip, we must undergo medicals. This will enable me to know if ur fit to play for my team (chelsea). You shld know how its done.
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by McPerry(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
ear
LOLZ....eye as in "I"
Re: Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar by smartpyzee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ariel20:

No wahala. ..anything for leisure
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Bridge Collapses In Niger State Due To Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.