Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) (2588 Views)

Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by contactmorak: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
This crying lady allegedly attempted to get her hair done from a Salon but ended up getting a hair cut instead. When she couldn't pay.

She allegedly went to the salon with her boyfriend who promised to pay but ran away when she was getting her hair done. When the guy failed to show up, she wanted to escape and her plot to escape was foiled. The weave was cut by the hairdresser identified as Pamela.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/lady-whose-boyfriend-disappeared-when.html

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by contactmorak: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
hmm

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by SINZ: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Did they get their payment after cutting their weave?

Two wrongs never make anything right. See how that girl wants to squeeze life out of her neck undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
awww,too bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by vani86: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
This is just wrong. Any guy that come here and shout

*good for her, why she no carry money go make hair but looking for mugu*

Thunder wey go hit that guy never high finish.

If you don't have money to treat your GF then tell her so instead of fake promises.

This is wrong, she could be your sister

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Jafar1: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
her bf need beating

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Nutase: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Wickedness. A guy will never do this to a fellow guy. Ladies wake up and stop this wickedness.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by George22016(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
to be candid I love what d guy did.look at a fully fledges broke ass woman not girl.this one don reach 28.she day find free hair see face like misspicy yansh

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by ojun50(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Dis is way to bad bt ladies learn nt to put pressure on yr man, learn nt to look @other ladies ways of life.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
She should have collected the money from the guy before leaving for the saloon.

BTW the saloon people no try at allembarassed
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
George22016:
to be candid I love what d guy did.look at a fully fledges broke ass woman not girl.this one don reach 28.she day find free hair see face like misspicy yansh
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Jay542(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Lmao. See wetin too much demanding causetongue She go wisegrin
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Rone16(f): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2016
So uncivil and very evil..People do stupid things without thinking..Cutting the hair is another work..Why can't you just allow her go fully aware that it was not intentional and pray for God to bless you.You don't know who's help you'll need tomorrow
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Honestly the only thing I can do now is laugh ma ass. Wetin the guy dey think sef, fit be say he wan punish am for something the girl don do or he wan form big Bobo and he come see say the hair don reach 85mins make e do finish and he no get money. End time relationships, as ladies dey fvck up, Naso guys no dey carry last... LMFAO
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Rone16:
So uncivil and very evil..People do stupid things without thinking..Cutting the hair is another work..Why can't you just allow her go fully aware that it was not intentional and pray for God to bless you.You don't know who's help you'll need tomorrow

Easier said
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Rone16(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Easier said

And easily done
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2016
He He He grin

that stylist nor get joy at all

maybe the babe Don run mouth tiya and cuss cuss the stylist when she dey fix the hair grin

but na wa o...see the babe Head shocked na only she get that Head

must be ojukwu descendant grin
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by rainerboy1010: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
na waooooooooooooooo
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by janekech: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2016
cutting of her hair,the beating,taking pictures of her and embarrassing her that way is far too wrong,knowing she never did it intentionally.ladies which way na? why do this to a follow lady and think u will get my praise,never i will i side that. i had a similar case,a guy took i and my two frds out to a fast food,he demanded for my phone that he wants to make a call and he wasn't having enough credit i should help him with my phone, and i gave him n he gave me his this guy zoomed off with my phone left his and neva came back.when we realised he wasn't coming back, we reasoned with the management of the fast food,they asked my frds to drop their phoned which they did,i went home got my ATM card withdraw and paid the money for the food we ate,they gave us our phone and case closed. hell won't break,if they give her thesame treatment they gave to us.cease one of valuables,like phone,her hand bag,wrist watch allow her to go get the money than embarrassing her this way.men are cruel,wicked and evil , this can happen to any one,and the best way to treat it,is never this way.she could be your help tomorrow,no body knows tomorrow,it's a small world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Eeyah
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by janekech: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2016
cutting of her hair,the beating,taking pictures of her and embarrassing her that way is far too wrong,knowing she never did it intentionally.ladies which way na? why do this to a follow lady and think u will get my praise,never will i side that. i had a similar case,a guy took i and my two frds out to a fast food,he demanded for my phone that he wants to make a call and he wasn't having enough credit i should help him with my phone, and i gave him n he gave me his this guy zoomed off with my phone left his and neva came back.when we realised he wasn't coming back, we reasoned with the management of the fast food,they asked my frds to drop their phones which they did,i went home got my ATM card withdraw and paid the money for the food we ate,they gave us our phone and case closed. hell won't break,if they give her thesame treatment they gave to us.cease one of valuables,like phone,her hand bag,wrist watch allow her to go get the money than embarrassing her this way.men are cruel,wicked and evil , this can happen to any one,and the best way to treat it,is never this way.she could be your help tomorrow,no body knows tomorrow,it's a small world.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by DarkRed(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2016
hahahahahahaha! Eyah. Too bad.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Aregs(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Man unkind to mankind
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by prinsam30: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
no matter what this is just inhumane
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by johnstar(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good for her,

lipsrsealed dm nor set her ablaze lipsrsealed

Nairaland dey like dis kind topics ehn 'ablaze' grin grin
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by Fuqman(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oooooouch.. That hurt. Ladies should focus on how to become independent to avoid getting ridicule.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin grin

This will never happen if it was the other way round like "girl takes guy to barbing saloon and ran away" the barber will understand and even give him extra t.fare maybe.... dats guys 4 u.... just look at women disgracing fellow woman and taking pics sef.... women are their selves worst enemies. . rubbish
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by computerboy: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
contactmorak:
This crying lady allegedly attempted to get her hair done from a Salon but ended up getting a hair cut instead. When she couldn't pay.

She allegedly went to the salon with her boyfriend who promised to pay but ran away when she was getting her hair done. When the guy failed to show up, she wanted to escape and her plot to escape was foiled. The weave was cut by the hairdresser identified as Pamela.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/lady-whose-boyfriend-disappeared-when.html

You guys don't get it. I believe the emboldened is the reason they gave her the jungle justice. She should have reasoned with them instead of trying to escape. It spoke very low of her and showed she's a broke girl both in cash and in bank cos she could have gone to withdraw and pay them.
Re: Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016

(1)

Indian Sarees Online / Review On Makari Product / Call For Your Footwear @affordable Prizes 08031825818,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.