Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Investment Of 170k Turn To Millions Of Naira For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Investment Of 170k Turn To Millions Of Naira For Me (497 Views)

Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Investment Of 170k Turn To Millions Of Naira For Me by globalsucc(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2016
There is a particular thing that I’ve done every day, without missing one day, for the past 6 years. I usually do this every morning, night, during my comfort time and when I faced challenges at work or during my night coding task.
The reason why I never give up to do this activity is because it has transformed my life to the best man can ever pray for, for the past 6 years I started this activity. It has taken me from a jobless man and no vision man to someone who is more confident and clear in the world.
This Activity is simply called Solutions to Never Give Up.
Never Give Up reading this post, I’m going to tell you how this transformed my life and what they are and why I believe it worth your time and internet data.

What are the Solutions to Never Give Up?
The solutions to any challenges in your life are not from anybody, cleric or parents. Reasons, they can only guide, advice and pray for you but the main solution is from you and this is an inspiration from Almighty God. This inspiration comes anytime, most especially early in the morning. What I normally do is to get a paper or my phone and start writing it down, even if it’s something I knew before. That’s it; never hesitate to put it down.

How the Solutions transformed my life and why you should do the same.

Read More via http://flourishnaija.com/thread/how-i-turn-170000-naira-to-millions-of-naira-in-few-years/
Re: How Investment Of 170k Turn To Millions Of Naira For Me by hushshinani(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
ok
Re: How Investment Of 170k Turn To Millions Of Naira For Me by Skie(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
And this made front page too?

(1) (Reply)

What Dirty Business Tactics Do You Know? / MMM Now In Kenya, Promises 40% Increase On Amount Pledged / Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.