Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians (18547 Views)

Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by inspire700(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2016
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied that he’s planning to leave the party.The APC leader made the denial on Monday, December 5, via Twitter.
“In our Journey to national betterment, plans and policies will be made, then amended. Mistakes will occur and then corrected... Achievements will be had & replicated. Through it all, I, Asiwaju will remain true to the progressive ideals that fueled the creation of APC,” he wrote.

“I have devoted my political life to achieve what has been achieved. My heart is too much of the people and my mind too fixed on establishing a positive historic legacy... rather than engage in destructive pettiness.
“This government, APC, is for the betterment of the people & the national purpose is bigger and more important than any individual's desires.

“This is a party I labored with others to build. We would not abandon it for another. Millions of Nigerians who voted are watching and praying,” he added.

Rumour has it that Tinubu is planning to leave the APC to start another party because he is supposedly being ill-treated in the APC.

The supposed ill-treatment has caused Governor Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode, who are members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to speak up and criticize Tinubu’s protégés for betraying him.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/12/im-not-leaving-apc-tinubu-assures.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Godprotectigbo2(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin

whether u leave or u no leave u are not important again tongue

i stand with tinubu cool

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by hushshinani(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2016
k
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by dunkem21(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one cheesy
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by thesicilian: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2016
As if anyone cared whether he left or not

10 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin grin grin grin

i stand with tinubu cool

this is the problem of iPods and ineffectual buffoon disciples. Not articulate in reasoning.
How can you say somebody is not important again and you still stand with The same person that is not important again.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Godprotectigbo2(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this is the problem of iPods and ineffectual buffoon disciples. Not articulate in reasoning.
How can you say somebody is not important again and you still stand with The person that is not important again.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Zendinho(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Who get red oil...i get small rice n maggi....

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by loopmangoat(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line after being disposed like a sanitary pad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin grin grin grin

i stand with tinubu cool

Jagaban is popular known by all and sundry

In your little street who knows you ?

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
loopmangoat:
Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line after being disposed like a sanitary pad

When micro chip is out on a board

The board is as good as useless

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by muykem: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
As long as Tiunbu control Lagos the fifth largest economy in Africa. He will ever remains force to reckon with.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Jengem: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
All na eye service, make bubu no arrest am

He will do and undo in 2019

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Na today? If you don't leave, then Buhari will force u out

7 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Jengem:
All na eye service, make bubu no arrest am

He will do and undo in 2019

The only sin he committed is sending

Back your hero back to where he belongs

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by loopmangoat(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:

When micro chip is out on a board

The board is as good as useless
Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line
Tiefnubu has been disposed like a sanitary pad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2016
All these Lamentation by Tinubu is getting nauseating

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
loopmangoat:

Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line
Tiefnubu has been disposed like a sanitary pad

Nigeria made a terrible mistake to have allowed Gej

To rule this country

It is a fatal and disastrous one

It will take over a century and half to clean

We thank Asiwaju for leading the team that sent him

Back to where he belongs

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Godprotectigbo2(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:

Jagaban is popular known by all and sundry

In your little street who knows you ?

OK I STAND WITH JAGABAN grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by malton: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by angeltolly(f): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sir, most of us don't care anymore.......

The only thing we care about is how you will clear this mess you cajole most people into. We still like you no doubt.

12 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SharkTank(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
hmm
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by RichDad1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'm sure the rouble rousers won't like this. tongue tongue

#istandwithtinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
No, assured himself dai, not Nigerians
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense..

Question one: Did you plot to take over Kogi State through James Faleke
Question two: Did you contribute anything to the party during Edo State elections?
Question three:Did you scheme to sack Chair John Oyegun in Ondo State?
Question four: Did you endorse Atiku recently?
Question five: Did you meet Peter Obi secretly recently?

If your answers are in affirmative, then your excuse and explanations are untenable. Nonsense undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense..

Question one: Did you plot to take over Kogi State through James Faleke
Question two: Did you contribute anything to the party during Edo State elections?
Question three:Did you scheme to sack Chair John Oyegun in Ondo State?
Question four: Did you endorse Atiku recently?
Question five: Did you meet Peter Obi secretly recently?

If your answers are in affirmative, then your excuse and explanations are untenable. Nonsense undecided

1. Tom Ikimi's discord with Tinubu comes form the fact that Tinubu supported Oyegun against him. That was when APC was not in power. The ephemeral power is now deceiving Oyegun to work against the interest of his benefactor.
2. As deputy, does Faleke has a claim to the Governorship seat or not?
3. How did Tinubu endorse Atiku? Endorse him for what?
4. Is Peter Obi a leper that Tinubu should not meet? What if Peter Obi is seeking a parley with Tinubu? Should Tinubu reject him?
5. Why should Tinubu contribute to Edo state? What do you call Ambode leading the effort? We are talking of Edo state with a sitting APC governor? Should people outside the state be so much involved?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by landinfo: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fake news~~~Tinubu----I won't abandon APC

True/Real news~~~APC has abandoned u

If ediaats who eats Thief.nubu pooo don't know my true news story, they can ask this old lady in this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/3490502/lauretta-onochie-buhari-killed-god-fatherism

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by alizma: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
ok
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Toosure70: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
iPod want to pursue you to take over, eg- oponu iPad kanu

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted / Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.