Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

LAWSAN President-elect, Comrade Osijo Adedayo Samuel Made His First Speech. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAWSAN President-elect, Comrade Osijo Adedayo Samuel Made His First Speech. (763 Views)

Meet New NANS President Elect, Comrade Obande Gideon / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Law Students Association Of Nigeria (LAWSAN) Maiden Convention 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAWSAN President-elect, Comrade Osijo Adedayo Samuel Made His First Speech. by ayomidegambari(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2016
*Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful and committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.*
- *Margaret Mead*

In a country easily thorn apart by language, tribe, religion and political affiliation; my learning colleagues across the federation, comradely resolved to shun our differences in a bid to create a functional and value driven association for/of law students in Nigeria.
I am humbled by your sense of patriotism.
I asked myself as you kept vigil, defiling the cold night: Why are we going through all of these? Then I remembered that it is darkest before dawn. I make brave to say that this is the dawn of student unionism in Nigeria. This is the wake of a unionism driven by the sense of nationalism. This is the beginning of the end of political unionism.

On behalf of the National Executive Council of the Law Students' Association of Nigeria, I do solemnly resolve, with matchless fortitude and resoluteness, to duly and adequately represent the interest of Law Students in Nigeria, and also to be the voice of all students in all the tertiary institutions in this country.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

May God help us all.

- *Comrade Osijo Adedayo Samuel*
The National President, Law Students' Association of Nigeria.

Re: LAWSAN President-elect, Comrade Osijo Adedayo Samuel Made His First Speech. by ayomidegambari(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, dz dsav front page pls.

(1) (Reply)

First Class Still Possible? / Is UNN-CEDR Real??? / UNILAG VC Defends Graduates’ 5.0 CGPA Read More At: Http://www.vanguardngr.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.