Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) (861 Views)

Breaking: MMM Nigeria Top Guilder Chuddy, Wife Flee Nigeria To Philippines / Breaking: MMM Limits Amount Of GH Per Day / Breaking!! Mmm Founder Sergey Mavrodi Blast Nigerian Bloggers, Journalist – Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by ritafamous(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2016
BREAKING!! MMM TO CRASH SOON – IF THESE 3 DANGEROUS THINGS CONTINUES (MUST READ)

There is so much hunger in the country and recession has forced almost every Nigerian to invest or put their money in one or two networking business. Out of all the networking sites, MMM is the largest and widely visited.

MMM promises a 30% bonus which they deliver to the participants after a month, with other bonuses after warning you to patronize with spare money. But what we are looking at today is how mmm will crash soon if nothing is done about these dangerous actions.

MMM crashing will not be a fault of government but a fault of MMM themselves- HOW....
http://www.ritafamous.com/index.php/2016/12/05/breaking-mmm-to-crash-soon-if-these-3-dangerous-things-continues-must-read/

Re: Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by ademasta(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by solarzumax: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
I am also victim... Mine is 102k for over two weeks till date no response from any cro or any sign of solution.the way their guiders are feeling like buhari is one I don't understand.I just need a solution to my own issue.Someone is to pay me, one Mr agbereowei Joshua, he didn't instead he posted nonsense for as a teller.I wrote to support,after 48hrs they directed me to chat order box where I will lay my complaint to the cro with a stamped statement of account which I did.For two weeks now no response from the CRO.MMM should step up cos we are talking about money matter here.below is what he uploaded on 25th Nov 2016

Re: Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by emekelnigeria: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
solarzumax:
I am also victim... Mine is 102k for over two weeks till date no response from any cro or any sign of solution.the way their guiders are feeling like buhari is one I don't understand.I just need a solution to my own issue.Someone is to pay me, one Mr agbereowei Joshua, he didn't instead he posted nonsense for as a teller.I wrote to support,after 48hrs they directed me to chat order box where I will lay my complaint to the cro with a stamped statement of account which I did.For two weeks now no response from the CRO.MMM should step up cos we are talking about money matter here.below is what he uploaded on 25th Nov 2016
have you called the guy, after talking with cro and uploading the bank statement then screenshot and write to support. is only when support sees you have talked with cro thats when they would act till then nothing will happen. call your guider too for direction
Re: Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
MMM is not sustainable, not even now that many countries are facing one challenge or the others
Re: Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) by solarzumax: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bro emekalnigeria the cro haven't for once responded to me

(1) (Reply)

Chinese People And Their Cuisine. / Unborn Baby Flashes 'devil Horns' Sign In An Ultrasound Scan (photos) / Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.