Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun (2225 Views)

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by AkProsper(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmmm. . . . . . check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by AkProsper(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmmm. . . . . . check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by nabiz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
lastmessenger:
With current security situation in the country, it now very obvious that the security agents can no longer protect the lives of ordinary citizens.
And in recent times,i have been doing alot of thinking about having my own gun which will be legally registered.
My questions is,how do i go about getting my own. Anybody with a useful information should please share.
another easy way is to gather some boys in you security, meat your local chief, convince him the need to for a vigilant group, after that convince him the need to have gone. Let the local chief discus with the local dpo then come back and thank me . the dpo all personally source the gun for up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raises The Dead With A Biafra Flag PICS / Why Nigeria Is Facing Secessionist Fervor, Again - Bloomberg / Niger State House Of Reps Member To Resign Refuses Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.